Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anything more beautiful

Enjoy!
    Today consisted of a storm and lots of clouds. I figured the sunset was going to be pretty neat so I decided to go up to the airport and get some pics. Lucky for me, a PC-12 had just flown in a few hours before. Kind of a late birthday present for me.
    N172PB with some nasty looking weather to the north.

N362T with the sun hidden behind the clouds.

N514DS also with the nasty weather.

I didn't know this, but she was part of the 1999 Special Olympics Airlift

I've always loved the PC-12. My first time to actually see one.

This was just after the sun had gotten below the clouds.
    This one is my new avatar.

Only a PC-12. BTW, what's that black thing? I've looked at some pics and it's on all of the PC-12s.

A storm had rolled through earlier and left some rain. Personally, I love this shot.

CB buildup southeast of us.

Just absolutely beautiful.

It was one of the most beautiful sunsets I had ever seen. I can't decide how this one compares to this one:
    [photoid=333059]
    [photoid=333058]
    After that it got a little dark for my camera. After the sunlight had disappeared off the cb's, there was a pretty cool lightning display. Some of the pics are in the queue, so, screeners, enjoy!

Hopefully you'll adjust your exposure on them. A few are way underexposed, even the sky, and then others blown. I'll admit, I've seen better sunsets, and a few are soft even at that size. You had the right idea though.

Comment

Originally posted by pilotgolfer
      BTW, what's that black thing? I've looked at some pics and it's on all of the PC-12s.
      That's the weather radar antenna, obviously it can't be fitted in the nose!

Comment

Very sweet shots! The only PC-12/45 that I've been inside of crashed a few months ago

Comment

nice photos but to answer your question: yes.
          greetings,
          Philip

Comment

Working...
          X