No announcement yet.

AMS - Easter 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my pictures from yesterday, as promised, please note these are only 2 second processed ones.

Kaagbaan, 9:30, John, Peter and Janni

My first plane picture of that day.

The main goal of that day

The spotters in action

Martin with a lense longer than he is

Maxima ready to eat the crowd lol

I'm sooo happy at this shot

Birdie
    And then Peter dumped us at the train station/Sheraton hotel, Here is a picture of his car:

No, just kidding, I had a great time yesterday!

P.S. @ the pictueres: I accidentally had the Compression still on 50%, D'oh! that explains the crap quality of them..
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Comment

• Damn I gotta get to AMS this year!!!

Comment

• awesome Richard

I need to convince my dad to make a stop at AMS on our next euro trip

Comment

• Originally posted by MaDbOy
          Some of my pictures from yesterday, as promised, please note these are only 2 second processed ones.
          Just look at that beautiful clean car!

Nice photos!

@ Stefan, congrats on becoming a screener!
          Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

• Thx, Peter. The day I have my D200, we must talk about meeting at AMS on a sunday.

Comment

• Well guys and gals, I did make it to Holland, but unfortunatley my wife and I had too much fun to spend a lot of time at the airport.

We did go there late on Saturday afternoon (crap weather), Sunday afternoon and this morning (monday). Only to the Kaagbaan though. I have to say I missed the Canadian North, as usual!. My only consolation was the 2 Kallita 747F's on Monday morning.

Just downloading all the pics right now so it will be a while before any appear. But Zaan wassername (the windmills) and Keukenhof were good, as was the drive from Volendam to Lelystad across the dyke road. The museum was good again - better in sun than cloud!! And apart from the lack of Connstellation, the PBY, the 4 Fokkers and the F.27 made up for it.

Anyway, next time theres a meet I WILL ttry and actually meet people! Maybe leave the wife at home then

Andy

Comment

Hello!!!
                Could you tell me where it was taken??? Where in AMS is this spotting place???

Best regards Marcin

Comment

Martin with a lense longer than he is
                  Oi you got something against small people and big lenses!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcin Domanski
                    Hello!!!
                    Could you tell me where it was taken??? Where in AMS is this spotting place???
                    Next to the Kaagbaan.

Comment

• Hi,

It was taken at the 'Aalsmeerderweg', Just a little bit next to the Official spottingplace, this plane came from the Sierra Platform.

[edit] Jesus 3 messages at the same time
                      Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                      - Metzgermeister

Comment

• Originally posted by RingwaySam
                        Oi you got something against small people and big lenses!?
                        yup, small people, small lenses, big people, big lenses, makes the world a lot simpler

Comment

• Ohhh really...I was there on saturday hehehe. It was my first visit. Spotting places are really great!!! I´m planing already my next trip...
                          Last edited by Marcin Domanski; 2006-04-17, 22:03.

Best regards Marcin

Comment

• Hey andy, I got that Kalitta 747's too, but I didnt got a full view of it as I was up at the terrace before my flight, didnt had time to go to Kaagbaan. That was around 1000-1400 that we spent up there. I run out my memory on my card, so I went down to Photoelectronics to but a new 2gb card.

Anyway looking forward to it Andy ! Leave the wife at home.. No joking !!

@ Maddy thanks for your pictures. Shows pretty how much fun we had on that meeting. It was great !

Little Martin enjoyed spotting with us, He told me to say thanks to you guys !
                            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

• a little bit of rand0mness:...

never mind, this deserves its own thread

Last edited by janni-chan; 2006-04-20, 17:04.

Comment

• I have scraped together the logs from the DSML mailling list from during the meet. If you want you can access them at my site. The logs are not complete, the dutch planes are not there as well as amongst others British Airways, but most interesting stuff should be on there.

http://www.schipholspotter.com/jpnetmeet.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X