No announcement yet.

AMS - Easter 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey peter, Fouad Elmir had cancelled that two days before that departure. because of meeting at UK (Work) .....
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxPower
      Hey peter, Fouad Elmir had cancelled that two days before that departure. because of meeting at UK (Work) .....
      Peter couldn't have known- just like the fact I'm not on the list

Due to the hospital stay I didn't get to confirm or tell anyone that I was coming after all

Comment

• Originally posted by janni-chan
        Peter couldn't have known- just like the fact I'm not on the list

Due to the hospital stay I didn't get to confirm or tell anyone that I was coming after all
        Actually, I did. I read so on the CPH forum. Danish is surprisingly similar to a cross of German, Dutch and English. Did not know you had left hospital though till I was told by John.
        Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

• Originally posted by Petertenthije
          Actually, I did. I read so on the CPH forum. Danish is surprisingly similar to a cross of German, Dutch and English. Did not know you had left hospital though till I was told by John.
          Oh, yes, true

John told me to keep it a secret- which I did He was the one who told everyone

He's just bad at keeping secrets, I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by janni-chan
            Oh, yes, true

John told me to keep it a secret- which I did He was the one who told everyone

He's just bad at keeping secrets, I guess
            Did you said that it was secret ? Oh yeah ! You're right ! Sorry !

Anyway I wish I could come to AMS again ! CPH svcks ! Im going on Saturday though to CPH. Have a visitor here from Poland !

Btw I'll probably plan to come next year again, or when I have atleast a few days off in a row. hehe !

If you guys ever come to copenhagen, feel free to ask me, I can show you around.
            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
            X