Reuploading rejects...a question ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reuploading rejects...a question ?

After working on a reject according to the reject reason given, and reuploading, I leave a note for the screeners that this was a previously rejected picture, briefly what I have done and the ID No. of the previously rejected picture.

My question is this....Is the previous reject ID No. information of any use to the screeners ? I normally reupload within 1 - 4 days of the reject so the original picture should still be in the system. It did, however, cross my mind that if the reupload happens after the reject has been deleted from the system, then the previous ID No. would be of little use.

So...is this info of any use to you screeners and do you look at the previous rejected picture anyway ?

I was going to IM one of the screeners with this question but figured that it may form a useful post to other photographers.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Hi Brian,

It is always helpfull when uploaders leave a comment as what was corrected. We can however see the previous rejections from a link on the screening page so it is not necessary to put the id of the previous rejection.

Regards
    Mark

Comment

Thanks for the answer Mark. That'll save a bit of unnecessary typing.

By the way, my cat wants to know when you sneaked that picture of him asking for food for your avatar ?
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
        By the way, my cat wants to know when you sneaked that picture of him asking for food for your avatar ?
        It's not just recent rejections we see from the screening page you know, those hidden webcams come in handy sometimes.

Comment

Working...
        X