Wing view Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wing view Pictures

I should like to know what kind wing pictures are thebest?
    Only wing tips, Front leading edge with engine, or just behind the wing for a great view over the flaps
    Last edited by js51672; 2006-09-16, 18:42.
    The best place of a stewardess in a B777

This question would have been better in one of the photography forums, but I think a moderator will move it.

About the question itself, are you asking in terms of which pictures look the best, or which ones are the most likely to get accepted? If you're asking which ones look the best, it's all a matter of personal taste
    I guess.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I'm not too sure what you're asking either.

Comment

I think front leading edge with the engine looks best, if thats what your asking.

http://www.youtube.com/DC3Vette - playing guitar

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
          This question would have been better in one of the photography forums, but I think a moderator will move it.
          Consider it done

Comment

Originally posted by boeing744
            I think front leading edge with the engine looks best, if thats what your asking.
            Yeah I agree with that

Comment

My experience is that only shots that show enough of the wing are good enough for the db.

Comment

I usually try to get whatever is outside first and frame the wing into the pic. I guess it really depends on what's in the pic. Taking my shot of when we were taking off from DFW, the shadow shot, I decided to focus on the shadow and put the wing in there so it would give it a little more effect on it. But really, I think it's in the eye of the photographer and what he/she sees outside and how the wing can be incorporated into it.

That's just from my experience, though.

Comment

Working...
                X