Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Image recovery from deleted SD card files..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image recovery from deleted SD card files..

I recently ordered a 2Gb Sandisk Ultra lll SD card from the 7DayShop website. Apart from an excellent service ( delivery within 4 days of processing on basic postage ) I was surprised to find a mini CD in the package called Recovery3 ( I think that's what its called, I haven't had time to explore further ) which I assume is a method of recovering deleted files from the card. I can't explore further at the time of this post as I'm at work and the mini CD is at home.

Having read other threads here regarding the recovery of files I thought this may be of help to others.

Oh yes, and the price.....UK£17.95 plus £3.50 basic P&P. Not bad at all for what I believe is the best card that Sandisk do. The quoted normal price was around UK£90.00 !!
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

The programme is great, even used it on a USB 128mb dongle too and it worked a treat.
    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
      Oh yes, and the price.....UK£17.95 plus £3.50 basic P&P.
      £17.95? I think I will get a couple before they increase!! Cheers

Comment

Also I saw something about a BOGOF offer at WarehouseExpress on CF cards, check that ut if it is still on. Any CF Ultra III and above come with the free recovery software.
        E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Originally posted by turbotraker
          £17.95? I think I will get a couple before they increase!! Cheers

Prices on memory is dropping, not increasing...
          Tanner Johnson - Owner
          twenty53 Photography

Comment

Prices on memory is dropping, not increasing...
            Generally of course you are quite correct but this was/is an extra low price offer that is at least half the price of anywhere else that I know of.

Back at home now...the software is "Rescue Pro v3.2"
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

My lexar professional 1GB 80X came with it on the CF card or you can download it from the lexar I think.

Comment

Working...
              X