• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christobal65
    How'd you get that set up?
    Im too cool for school.

Comment

....hey, thanks for mentioning that Dave! I'll be arriving LAX on the 6th, going home on 12th...so looks like a night in Vegas on the 10th...had no idea the show was on when I booked the trip!!
      Regards...Paul Massey.

Comment

How's the lighting on the flight line? Miramar was all back lit (even if it were sunny)

Comment

Originally posted by Christobal65
          How's the lighting on the flight line? Miramar was all back lit (even if it were sunny)
          Nellis will be back lit in the morning and will get better through out the day by the time the Thunderbirds take off it will be perfect lighting.

This will be the first year in the past 4 years that i will not make it out to Aviation Nation
          Robin Guess Aviation Historian, Photographer, Web Designer.

http://www.Jet-Fighters.Net
          http://www.Jet-Liners.Net

Comment

Its being billed as the USAF 60th anniversary show so lets hope its killer.

Comment

The Media day is on friday and they hope to be able to offer much less restricted access than in previous years to the flightline etc. Those guys at the Thunderbirds are very friendly, will be nice to have a chat with them again as I did at RIAT 07.

Comment

So who's setting up the JP.net tent. Should we all try and meet up then??

Paul ..you can drop me an email mate!!

Dave

Comment

Im still in two minds whether to go to Kingman on friday, but we'll definitely be at the show on Sat. Most likely sleeping off a hangover on sunday though

If anyone wants to meet up im sure we could arrange something.

Comment

I'm down for meeting up i should be there Saturday and possibly Sunday for part of the morning show.

Oh and incase it wasnt obvious yet

Comment

Chris..

Maybe talk with Tim and see if you can both come up. Last time I talked with Tim he had plans for that weekend. But maybe you can convince him to move the plans to Vegas. Everyone loves their birthday in Vegas right!!?? *grin*

Comment

Working...
                      X