Newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie!

Hi all, im new to jetphotos, and new to spotting! I have allways been intrested in aircraft and im hoping to work for VS in the near furture, im off to LHR on this coming Saturday. Does anyone know which runway will be the landing / takeoff, im getting the tube to hatton cross, so im guessing mrytle avenue is the best location. Im hoping to see the SQ A380 and any VS flights that come in and out, so any advice would be great!

Cheers
    Dan

Welcome!
    I'm new too.

-Lpilot

-Lpilot

Comment

Welcome both of you.

If you need any help ? that's what we're here for.

...and you'll have to be early to catch the SQ 380 landing.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

welcome to you both!!

..and you'll have to be early to catch the SQ 380 landing.
        He's not joking there!! lol. 5 am, easier not to sleep the whole night tbh! I was lucky in that I had my good mates giving me company which made the whole experience ... less lonely

A clear dawn breaks, the mist still on the grass, this beast comes in to land at 0521L.. 9V-SKE. Airbus A380-841. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

however, it leaves at a more sociable time of 11...ish lol

Ready for departure RWY 27R. 9V-SKB. Airbus A380-841. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

hope this helps

As for best locations. Martyle avenue is where the crowd goes for 27L arrivals.
        It really depends on what runway's they're using and pre planning your day according to what you want to see.

If you need more info, pm me, heading off for some rest.

Speed is life... Altitude is life insurance

Comment

Welcome aboard!!!

A portuguese photojournalist living in Brazil.

Comment

Working...
          X