How Best to Upload this Shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Best to Upload this Shot?

Hi there everyone, I just need a quick bit of advice from one of the screeners (or anyone else who may know). I took this shot in New Zealand of the helicopter which we were having a ride on. It was taken several thousand feet up on a mountain top, but is only a few miles from Queenstown airport. With regards to location info, how should I upload it?

Many thanks in advance.

I would upload that as Other Location with the name of the mountain typed manually.

Cracking Shot BTW. Would be a worthy screener's choice IMHO.

Comment

Yes, "Other location - __________ " would be correct

Comment

That's what I say as a beautiful shoot in a beautiful place.

Congrats on that one!
        A portuguese photojournalist living in Brazil.

Comment

Why are the blades turning (fast enough to be blurred) when there is clearly nobody in the aircraft?

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
            Why are the blades turning (fast enough to be blurred) when there is clearly nobody in the aircraft?
            Errrm ... i would imagine its a very simple answer :rolleyes:

I didnt even think twice about it ...

regards

Cracking shot though ...

Comment

Thanks guys, I shall get uploading it now then. The blades are turning because we landed on a remote mountain and were allowed to get out, the pilot didn't want to switch the engine off incase it wouldn't start when we got back in!
              Regards,

Dan Nicholson

Comment

The blades are turning because we landed on a remote mountain and were allowed to get out, the pilot didn't want to switch the engine off incase it wouldn't start when we got back in!
                In that case I hope the NZ Civil Aviation Authority don't get to see this picture. They may take a dim view of leaving a helicopter unattended with the engine running.

Nice pic though. You don't often get a chance to take one in those circumstances.
                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

That is a VERY nice picture!

Comment

Working...
                  X