• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unauthorised Photo Hosting ?

[photoid=6313404]
    [photoid=6167803]
    [photoid=6010212]

^^^ These shots of mine, Steve Morris and Round Two respectively are being hosted at these webpages :-

I cant seem to find a way of contacting anyone responsible for it over there so i've left a note in the Leave a Reply section at the very bottom.

Any other suggestions ?
    Last edited by Vishal Jolapara; 2008-09-27, 04:04.

Vishal,

Personally speaking, I'd be rather pleased if someone chose one of my pictures under the title of 'amazing pictures from around the world'.

They give full copyright credit to you and the link to jetphotos, surely this can only increase your exposure within the aviation photography community ?
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Thanks for that Brian, well this is the note i left them when i came across that webpage, since i thought it would be illegal for them to host a JP photo but if you say so then Alright !!

Vishal Jolapara Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
      While i respect your appreciation & admiration of my work, i’d much rather prefer you displaying only a thumbnail of my image, thereby giving a link to the original photo to the place where it is originally hosted - http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6313404

Regards - Vishal Jolapara

Comment

Just because I say so doesn't make it OK, I'm not THAT far up the food chain !! but I see your point

Yes, a thumbnail link would have been better. Must admit I didn't realise they hadn't linked directly to JP.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Reproduction of any image without prior consent from the original owner/photographer on another website is surely an illegal move?

A simple contact requesting such a reproduction or usage is all that was needed prior to the image being displayed.

Comment

Working...
          X