Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMAR damage at SXM, Bamboo Bernie's, Sunset etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMAR damage at SXM, Bamboo Bernie's, Sunset etc.

Hey!

This rejection may give those MAHO lovers an up to date view of the beach and surroundings.

BIGDEN

Hi Bigden,

Great shot and thanks for sharing this.

Too bad the screener didn't understand why you upload this pic in a wide angle.
    Did Omar also changed the runway configaration?

Cheers,

Jan

Comment

Nice shot Den, I like it

Jid

Comment

Hey Jan,

Runway config was changed Oct. 15th. due to geo magnetic changes over the close to 70 years the runway has been active as 9/27.

HONEST...I will work on some out takes of you and the wife during your visit....haven't forgotten!

Den

Comment

Well, if you up.load it wit hthe info for the A319 it will be rejected as backlit (as it has), as a spotting location however I can see reasons to accept it.

Comment

I've been wanting to see a shot like this since the hurricane struck the island. Have you anymore Den?

I'd have liked for it to have been accepted. Obviously the idea of 'zooming out' slightly from the aircraft is to show what damage has been done to the bay and still the aircraft isn't exactly a hundred miles away - It's a new view compared to the images we usually see taken from this spot and therefore I think it would be a big hitter for JP.

Comment

Working...
            X