Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload advice...

Hey!

I'm confused...uploaded as TNCM and TNCM in first fields. Checked "wing view".

Where did I goof ?

BIGDEN

I think this would classify more as a wing view than an overview of the airport, so I think you should just upload the aircraft information.
    Great shot though.

Comment

Denis,

The info should be for the aircraft. The screener left you a note about it.

Comment

Thanks...so how does one decide whether or not a submission like this should be "aircraft" or "airport". IMHO the degree of interest generated in this particular shot would be the airport. Not whining; need to know for the future.

THANKS!

Denis

Comment

I think the defining factors would be...

1/ Taken from the ground = Airport overview with airport data. ( might be terminal, ramp etc. )

2/ Taken through an aircraft window without any part of the aircraft visible = Airport overview with airport data.

3/ Taken through an aircraft window with a substantial amount of wing in view ( like your shot ) = Wing view with aircraft data.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Hey Brian!

Thanks for taking the time with a sound detailed explanation....I will take your advice.

Denis

Comment

The dominating subject of the photo is the aircraft. There just happens to be an airport in the background.
              Tanner Johnson - Owner
              twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                I think the defining factors would be...

1/ Taken from the ground = Airport overview with airport data. ( might be terminal, ramp etc. )

2/ Taken through an aircraft window without any part of the aircraft visible = Airport overview with airport data.

3/ Taken through an aircraft window with a substantial amount of wing in view ( like your shot ) = Wing view with aircraft data.
                Or an other way of putting it Den would be-if your up front in Business no wing in shot so Airport info only.
                But as you were in Pleb class and large amount of wing in shot aircraft data then.

Comment

Working...
                X