worldwide airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worldwide airport

thinking off doing a world airport tour next year for maybe six weeks whats everyone best airports and why.
    what airports have good viewing decks for all us photographers.
    any airports not to go to.

iron

any help

any help anyone

Comment

Arnold Palmer Regional Airport in Latrobe, PA. KLBE.

Comment

Yea, LaTrobe is really nice! Flew in there a couple weeks ago. Northwest (Saab 340) flies in there!

Plus Arnold Palmer is the controller there!
        Tanner Johnson - Owner
        twenty53 Photography

Comment

Yeah, I agree with JD and Tanner. KLBE is great spotting. A. Palmer loves the attention of spotters at his airport, he often brings them out on the ramp. Other than the Saab 340s, Iceland air has a daily 763 and several European charter airlines bring 767s and 757s in on a daily basis. Most of them are some rare spotting. KLBE is one of the last gems left untouched by spotters in the spotting world.

Last I heard there was a JS31 carrier based there still flying in the full colors of one of New Zealand's regional carriers.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Yup, I flew in there a few years ago and the Iron Maiden 757 was there. They took me up for a flight and let me fly it around for a bit. Best airport in the whole wide world world!

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320 View Post
              Yup, I flew in there a few years ago and the Iron Maiden 757 was there. They took me up for a flight and let me fly it around for a bit. Best airport in the whole wide world world!
              Yeah they did that for a buddy of mine too. All me and Tanner got was a cockpit tour and a goodie bag with some CDs and posters and a model and stuff.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

They have a great restaurant too that overlooks the field from the terminal!
                Tanner Johnson - Owner
                twenty53 Photography

Comment

Working...
                X