Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Tips!

Hey guys,

This photo I snapped straight after take off. Yes it was a overcast day and even worse into the sun...

This photo is something I had planned on uploading and couldn't wait to get back to the pc and edit it however where do I start? Is it even worth it?

-Adam

Nice overview of NZAA!

Unfortunately, Im not sure how much can be done. The photo looks a little hazy, which is something photoshop cant fix!

Comment

Looks like it might get zapped for backlit or contrast. Contrast you can adjust to a certain extent. Backlit is an automatic reject which nothing can fix. Better luck next time!

-Chris

Comment

That was my lines of thinking aswell. Oh well, at least my intention was good.

Comment

Not exactly good conditions you took this photo under, but with a bit of work I think it stands a chance...

Comment

I'd vote yes on that one.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Maybe not the best airport overview on the net, but I like this picture. It always makes me search for details. For instance, look at the mud around the rivers. And see the small water streams in the mud ...
              I almost forget that itīs the airfield I should look at

Comment

Originally posted by Hinkelbein View Post
                Maybe not the best airport overview on the net, but I like this picture. It always makes me search for details. For instance, look at the mud around the rivers. And see the small water streams in the mud ...
                I almost forget that itīs the airfield I should look at
                Yes I would go along with Hinkelbein on this one and Brians(vote yes).No detail is lost due to backlit...maybe slightly less contrast but a nice photo for detail of this airport.I think the criteria for this type of photo re.backlit is not as rigid..or not at least the same as a side on view of an aircraft.

Comment

Working...
                X