• crash boom bang!

Comment

• spotting of a different kind!

dogs on a hot tin roof!

Comment

• spotting of a different kind!

Comment

• Comment

• A few more from me, all taken around Bristol last week/early this week on a 5 day trip down to see fellow JP contributor Adam Spalding.

The awesome Clifton Suspension Bridge by night:

And a 3 minute exposure facing the opposite way from where I took the bridge shot. Note the plane trails!

Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

• Sean and Paul: although your shots are very different, I love them! Please keep them coming

cheers, Pamela

Comment

• Here are some from this month. I put watermark because I take no risk for any theft. Feel free to comment.
                            (These photos are from Photobucket, so quality may change).

Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

• A few from today's wander with the camera. Conditions were very much not idea for photography so high ISO's and wide apertures were seeing plenty of action!

My images on Flickr

Comment

• Hmm... I may have got a little carried away here! Here are a few... Well ok, a lot from a gigging trip to Japan last year. We started off with 5 concerts in Tokyo spending a total of a week there, and fortunately had some time early during the day to go exploring.

This is a light inside an elevator. My weird thing with colour and shape kind of attracted me to it!

In a city like Tokyo it's not really all that unusual to spend a lot of time looking up, so it was nice to go up the Tokyo Tower and look down for a change!

Forum Hall A, the venue for our production rehearsals and first concert in Japan:

I was mixing front of house sound for the band on this tour and I get the fun of playing with some nice big toys sometimes. Here's one of the band standing in front of one of the stacks of subs for the first show. With something in the region of 80kW of sound power at my fingertips I made some noise that night!

The heart of any live sound system is the mixing desk, and for this tour I had a Midas Heritage 2000 to play with. Very nice but big and heavy, so I was glad to be 'white gloving' it on this tour with someone else set it up for me every day! It's amazing how many times I get asked whether I have a licence to "fly" it!

And a mid-gig view:

A couple from the Shinjuku area of Tokyo, a pretty insane place!

These big fellas occupied the pond outside the hotel. Mmm... Wonder what they'd taste like...

After a week in hot and humid Tokyo it was up to Sapporo which was a very different story weather-wise. These were taken in Otaru a short distance from Sapporo. The Otaru beer brewery is well worth a visit!

A good fun trip and somewhere I'd very much like to return to with a bit more time to shoot properly. Hmm... Maybe I'd better go screen some photos now!

My images on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X