X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
    Hi, I feel like this photo is pretty weird, especially at the reg part. Maybe caused by blurry? But when I take a closer look it then seems to have no problem. I looked back to the full-size RAW and that doesn't look bad as well.
    Looks like a bit of heat haze, but if you say not, ok. Might also need a little CW rotation.

Leave a comment:

• Toddshi
    replied
    Hi, I feel like this photo is pretty weird, especially at the reg part. Maybe caused by blurry? But when I take a closer look it then seems to have no problem. I looked back to the full-size RAW and that doesn't look bad as well.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dmvAviation
    replied
    Yep, always good to double-check, if I don't get the email and it's a couple of days after, I just check to see if it's still in my Rejected page. If it is, the appeal got rejected. If it isn't, check your profile since it most likely got accepted.

Leave a comment:

• Toddshi
    replied
    Originally posted by dmvAviation View Post
    Appeals can take a little bit over a day. Maybe even two.
    Thanks for telling me. Usually, it took several hours from my previous experience, and a couple of times I suspect the message just failed to reach my mailbox, so just to double-check

Leave a comment:

• dmvAviation
    replied
    Appeals can take a little bit over a day. Maybe even two.

Leave a comment:

• Toddshi
    replied
    Hi, did anyone reply to this appeal? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10508177
    I haven't received anything since yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Toddshi
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Noise level is fine for me, but it is a bit soft and dark as well.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, is this still too noisy?
    Noise level is fine for me, but it is a bit soft and dark as well.

Leave a comment:

• Toddshi
    replied
    Hi, is this still too noisy?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Toddshi
    replied

Yeah, processing is not an issue. Contrast is not that bad either, so I've added the photo.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi. I have a problem with this one.
    Just a normal picture and I edited it no different from others. I almost have no overprocess problem before.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10447374
    Yeah, processing is not an issue. Contrast is not that bad either, so I've added the photo.

Leave a comment:

• Toddshi
    replied
    Hi. I have a problem with this one.
    Just a normal picture and I edited it no different from others. I almost have no overprocess problem before.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Leave a comment:

• Toddshi
    replied

Soft, noisy. Contrast I guess borderline, but the softness/noise is the bigger issue, and not sure that it can be fixed.
    Appreciate your suggestion!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

I did reduce the noise after your suggestion so I expect at least that is not a problem here
    With that being said, how about this one? Contrast is a problem that you haven't mentioned. How is that?
    Thanks for your time in advance!
    Soft, noisy. Contrast I guess borderline, but the softness/noise is the bigger issue, and not sure that it can be fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Toddshi
    replied

I don't agree with the centering/cropping rejection, but the other issues I mentioned, so not sure what you are expecting.
    I did reduce the noise after your suggestion so I expect at least that is not a problem here
    With that being said, how about this one? Contrast is a problem that you haven't mentioned. How is that?
    Thanks for your time in advance!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X