Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nils Dhondt - editing/rejection advice

Hello,
    My photo recently got rejected for being Over Processed / Bad postprocessing, Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered), Dark / Underexposed
    I honestly don't understand it, since i just did some slight corrections on the image, the aircraft is perfectly centered, and not underexposed at all. Could someone please help me understand how I could progress?

Thanks in advance

Hi

First at all - i´m not a screener and i´m also in learning how to handle with JP

Wrong Categorie for this Thread, theres a Processing Forum for your question.
    Maybe one of the Admin can send it to there please?

Over Processing:
    When you put this Picture in to Dust Check Function you can see some Halos around the Aircraft.
    It appears on processing, most when you change the Highlights to much( someone correct me please if i´m wrong!)

Centering
    In my opinion the Aircraft is a little bit low in Frame

Dark/Underexposed.
    Yes. its a little bit underexposed
    You can see it on the Histogram!

But all of this Reasons are fixable.

Comment

Alright thank you, helps a lot. Will use this for my future submissons!

Comment

Originally posted by nilsdhondt View Post
        Hello,
        My photo recently got rejected for being Over Processed / Bad postprocessing, Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered), Dark / Underexposed
        I honestly don't understand it, since i just did some slight corrections on the image, the aircraft is perfectly centered, and not underexposed at all. Could someone please help me understand how I could progress?

Thanks in advance
        Hello, please read here carefully before asking for any more advice:

Rejected images that have already been appealed will not be commented on by crew.

Comment

Working...
        X