Rejection Help - Undersharpened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection Help - Undersharpened

Hi everyone, I am slightly confused about my recent 2 rejections. They were both only rejected due to „undersharpened - (soft)“. I tried appealing them, however it seems I am unable to receive emails as well, so I have no explanation of what I should do. In my opinion I think there is enough sharpening in both photos, so I am unsure of why adding more sharpening would „fix“ this. Thank you very much

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Both are visibly soft, especially Dash. Try to sharpen them a bit and upload in lower res (it would be dificult to sharpen them enough for 1920px)

Comment

Originally posted by TomEPKK View Post
      Both are visibly soft, especially Dash. Try to sharpen them a bit and upload in lower res (it would be dificult to sharpen them enough for 1920px)
      Thank you very much, I will try that! Is there any tool that I can use to avoid this rejection in the future as it is quite difficult to see if it is enough sharpening just when looking at it?

Comment

Hi again, would I be able to get an update on this please

Comment

There is no specific tool. You just need to use sharpening option in software you use to process your photos.

Comment

There is no specific tool. You just need to use sharpening option in software you use to process your photos.
            Hi again, I am aware of that, however how do I know its sharpened enough in order to pass screening? Because for me it seems like the photos are sharpened enough, I just want to avoid further rejections, and still upload in 1920px

Comment

Working...
            X