Duplicate submission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate submission

Hello. I added a photo today that gave confusing results and would appreciate feedback. The photo was a new registration. After submitting it I looked it over in my queue and decided to tweak it a bit further so I deleted it before it went into review. I made my tweaks and submitted it again. Later I got an email with the results of 1 accepted photo and 1 rejected “invalid hot” photo. Did I make a mistake with my submission routine, or is there possibly an error on the Jetphotos end that resulted in both images being submitted? The accepted photo is here: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10936353 Thanks.

P.S. The submission process for this image was complicated because the airline (PACC Air) is not contained in the dropdown list as a selection. My request to add the airline was denied because there are other images in the database for that airline. So to make this submission I had to pretend I was adding a different registration and auto-populate the airline, then edit the data by hand.

Hi, in the upload guidelines, it states that the first new registration photo is considered hot and the ones after is rejected for invalid hot. Hope this helps

Cameron Roberts

Comment

Thanks for the response. Maybe I should clarify; it seems my deleted image got reviewed anyway.

I successfully deleted my first submission prior to it being “in process” and expected it not to get reviewed. I revised them edit and put it back in my queue. There was only one version of my image in the queue but they both got reviewed - naturally the duplicate was rejected.

Comment

Working...
      X