Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualitätsverluste bei Bildbearbeitung

Guten Tag,

ich bin neu hier auf Jetphotos und habe mich gefreut dass ich meine ersten Bilder hochladen kann.
    Jetzt ist aber das Problem dass ich meine Bilder mit 6000 Pixeln aufgenommen habe, die Richtlinien jedoch nur 1280 Pixel Bildbreite zulassen.
    Durch das Verkleinern der Bildgröße habe ich aber immer einen enormen Qualitätsverlust meiner Bilder.
    Man muss nicht einmal unbedingt hinzoomen um zu sehen, dass die Qualität nicht besonders toll ist. (Anders jedoch vor der Bearbeitung)
    Vergleiche ich meine Bilder mit denen auf Jetphotos und lasse mir diese groß anzeigen, frage ich mich warum die Qualität der anderen Bilder um so viel besser ist.
    Als Bearbeitungsprogramm habe ich Photoshop und Digital Photo Professional 4 von Canon.

Ich hoffe dass mir jemand einen Tipp oder Ratschlag hat wie ich das Problem lösen und meine Bilder in guter Qualität hochladen kann.

Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Originally posted by Skcam View Post
    Guten Tag,
    May I kindly ask you to post your topic in English, as this is the language of this Forum? Thanks!
    Last edited by bleuair; 2023-09-21, 20:19.

Comment

Sorry, of course!

Hallo,

I am new here on Jetphotos and was happy to be able to upload my first pictures.
      But now the problem is that I took my pictures with 6000 pixels, but the guidelines only allow 1280 pixels image width.
      But by reducing the image size I always have a huge loss of quality of my images.
      You don't even have to zoom in to see that the quality isn't great. (Different, however, before editing).
      If I compare my pictures with those on Jetphotos and have them displayed large, I wonder why the quality of the other pictures is so much better.
      As an editing program I have Photoshop and Digital Photo Professional 4 from Canon.

I hope someone has a tip or advice how I can solve the problem and upload my pictures in good quality.

Thanks in advance!​

Comment

Do you have any samples of your pictures? Have you tried to upload them and they got rejected? If so, please post here the rejected pictures(link)to get a feedback and possible advise
        https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/29739

Comment

Originally posted by Skcam View Post
          Sorry, of course!

Hallo,

I am new here on Jetphotos and was happy to be able to upload my first pictures.
          But now the problem is that I took my pictures with 6000 pixels, but the guidelines only allow 1280 pixels image width.
          But by reducing the image size I always have a huge loss of quality of my images.
          You don't even have to zoom in to see that the quality isn't great. (Different, however, before editing).
          If I compare my pictures with those on Jetphotos and have them displayed large, I wonder why the quality of the other pictures is so much better.
          As an editing program I have Photoshop and Digital Photo Professional 4 from Canon.

I hope someone has a tip or advice how I can solve the problem and upload my pictures in good quality.

Thanks in advance!​
          Hi, not a screener, but quality and resolution aren't the same thing. A 1280pix image might seem of "poor quality" (for example you might not be able to see the registration in perfect detail or some areas might seem pixelated), but this is actually due to the resolution limit. The quality of the image, meanwhile, might actually be perfectly fine (for example, no noise, good sharpness, crisp contrast etc.). Many spotters (including me actually!) mistake low resolution for bad quality when still a rookie, but it's important to realize that a 1280pix image can be of better quality than a 1920pix image while having lower resolution.(in fact, higher resolutions reveal more quality issues like noise and softness sometimes, so low-pix images can actually achieve better quality more easily through editing than hi-res ones.)
          As for the photos displayed on JP, many photos are 1920pix (which you can upload after getting a reasonable number of photos and a good acceptance ratio in JP), which often explains the "quality" difference.

Hope this helps!

Regards from Shanghai

Comment

Use the crop function in Photoshop, not the resize. It's a huge difference in output quality.
            Oliver Richter

Comment

Working...
            X