CHEAPSTAKE THREAD!! Photo Prints!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHEAPSTAKE THREAD!! Photo Prints!

OK as I'm a cheapskate can anyone point me to any sites that offer free prints if you join up??
    Or the best deals that can be found in the UK.
    2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

I'm not sure what a cheapstake is, but it sounds delicious.
    I'm not really to sure. What kind of websites are you talking about?

Comment

for example I joined photobox.co.uk and got 10 free prints however its £1.50 p&p, you catch my drift
      2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Comment

Cheapstake or cheapskate ???

Hmmm Im not familiar with any websites that offer free prints if you join up !

But its cool though. As long as its free.. right ?? Hehe
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

McDonalds we're giving away 25 free from Snapfish when they did the Monopoly thing. Not much help for you though

Comment

So far Truprint give you 20 free prints on sign up. I actually found my Mobile phone stuff and found I got 25 free prints from Carphone Warehouse. Boots Pixolgy also give you 10 free prints but you pay for P&P.

Comment

mmmmmmm... cheap stake (read: steak)

Brandon; I was one piece away from winning the Dodge Viper, then they stopped the game again

and I came close to winning the one million jack pot, I just needed boardwalk

Comment

see now you lot across the pond have lost me Happy Birthday BTW Chris!

Comment

Originally posted by Manc
                  see now you lot across the pond have lost me Happy Birthday BTW Chris!
                  thanks Ian!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                    thanks Ian!
                    Yeah Congrats on your Bday man ! Enjoy !
                    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Happy birthday mate

Comment

Thanks Guys!

Comment

Classic! This thread was hijacked by Christian even though it wasn't Christian who hijacked it.

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                            Classic! This thread was hijacked by Christian even though it wasn't Christian who hijacked it.
                            hellz yah! I dont need to work to hijack a thread Henry, it just usually happens

Comment

http://www.jessopsphotoexpress.com also do 10 prints in the Uk

Comment

Working...
                              X