Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys just wondering about this photo. 1) is the airplane to far? As in is it to far away. because I really like the backround. 2) how exactly should I catagorize it? should it be the airplane or spotting location. Here is the photo.

Airline: Atlas Air
    Airplane 747-400
    Time: Just after sunset
    P.S. This photo was take much farther from the airport than it looks. This was taken at 200mm.
    Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by cja
      I usually avoid pictures like this as I am not sure wher the line is drawn on backlit shots.

There is an obvious problem with fringing but if I sorted this out would screeners like this or just groan?
      I see what you like in this. But it would work better if you could see some more reflections. I think it is too dark to get it right. Might want to try to give it some more highlights, but be carefull, you might get too much grain.

cheers, Pamela

Comment

• Originally posted by n777co
        Hey guys just wondering about this photo. 1) is the airplane to far? As in is it to far away. because I really like the backround. 2) how exactly should I catagorize it? should it be the airplane or spotting location. Here is the photo.

Airline: Atlas Air
        Airplane 747-400
        Time: Just after sunset
        P.S. This photo was take much farther from the airport than it looks. This was taken at 200mm.
        Thanks
        Certainly a nice picture, but I am afraid this is not within the scope of jpnet. For an upload of the a/c it is to far, for an upload of spotting location it does not have the right motive: because there is hardly anything to see of a spotting site. This is one for your personal collection.

cheers, Pamela

Comment

• Thanks Pamela I will give it a try.

Comment

• Need a pre-screen on this one ...

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Hi Edwin, I have a few concerns with it. Whilst I realise that you are showing the condensation the motive is questionable, and the shot would benefit from clockwise rotation to make the bulkhead vertical.
              Cheers.

Comment

• What would this shot qualify as, I assume "Ramp". I also wonder if it may be a little hard to pick one as it kind of shows a bit of everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ
                  Hi Edwin, I have a few concerns with it. Whilst I realise that you are showing the condensation the motive is questionable, and the shot would benefit from clockwise rotation to make the bulkhead vertical.
                  Cheers.
                  anthony thanks for the suggestion, but i dont quite get the meaning of "bulkhead vertical" ? perhaps an example of it can make me understands more?

Comment

• Originally posted by eyii
                    anthony thanks for the suggestion, but i dont quite get the meaning of "bulkhead vertical" ? perhaps an example of it can make me understands more?

Line the galley verticals up, the 28mm lens you used has very little distortion so that works a treat.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCoulter
                      What would this shot qualify as, I assume "Ramp". I also wonder if it may be a little hard to pick one as it kind of shows a bit of everything.

http://machimages.com/temp/JP.net/20...P-NFL-FULL.jpg
                      Ramp would be fine.

Comment

• thanks you AJ

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ
                          Ramp would be fine.
                          Thanks AJ

Comment

• Hello Again,
                            These are a couple of pics I took at the Yak Attack event at the Hiller Aviation Museum.

Thanks in advance!
                            Best Regards,

Comment

• hey crew- would like this prescreened, thanks a bunch!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• I am struggling with getting the correct color on my monitor, it seems to make reds a ton brighter so morning/evening shots are a little hard for me get the color right.

Does this look ok:

TIA!

Comment

Working...
                                X