Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backlit
    Backlit
    Underexposed/Dark

Comment

• I was wondering what needs to be done to this one. I took it his afternoon. This is the version I've given a shot at.

Comment

• Imho just a bit USM, removal of the dustspots and what is that white spot near the tail ?

Comment

• Dont know abt that shot, doesnt look very appealing to me.....

Comment

• Yeah abit to much sun glare for me. Nice attempt though

Comment

• Looks to dark and like Dan said, sun glare.
              “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Will this work?

Hi, here is one I got the other day and I just can't seem to get the exposure correct. Also, I sharpened it, but am not sure I did enough, but when I do more, it looks like too much. Can you spell "frustration"?

In any event, here is the pic. Comments and suggestions welcome.

Mark

Comment

• It looks ok to me. Only get rid of that dust spot in the middle of the picture and level it a bit.
                  “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Great shot. Love the background scene. Where is that taken ???
                    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxPower
                      Great shot. Love the background scene. Where is that taken ???
                      looks like Newark to me..should be an Ikea just to the right of the screen...

next trips
                      USA/DXB August.

Comment

• Spottingwise it.....

Originally posted by Longreach747
                        looks like Newark to me..should be an Ikea just to the right of the screen...
                        Must be nice to be from the states , having these kind of backgrounds. Thanks Smith.

Comment

• Okay, now you guys are scaring me. Yes, it's Newark (KEWR) and there is an IKEA store just to the right. It might even be in the original image, I'll have to look. But how did someone from Australia catch that? And to Max, you think that is a good background? Those are ship loading cranes at the Elizabeth shipyard behind the airplane. YUCK! I'd try to take them out of the scene but don't want to risk a "digitally manipulated" rejection.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. Maybe I'll just post it and see what happens.

Mark

Comment

• What I meant was, there aint many airports with these kinds of backgrounds where you are near a harbour. What ? Yeah I like the background.

Comment

• Hi guys,

Just edited this shot but need a second opinion. Is it to noisy?

Thanks

Comment

• A very little too noisy in the engine, but great picture

My other pictures: http://pbase.com/pitchul

Comment

Working...
                                X