Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PMN View Post
    Hi Lasse,

I think the KLM wing view is possibly bordering on a bit too similar to the two you already have as the view is fairly standard. The Fokker wing view I think is worth uploading because although you already have two accepted the view is quite different and interesting. It could probably do with another kick of sharpening though.

I like the Turkish 737 but it's very much a 'grey area' image. I think it's worth trying but don't be too surprised if it gets a too far/centre rejection.
    Thank you ,
    I will sharpen the Fokker and probably try the other 2.

Comment

• Hi Guys & Gals

Does this image have to be uploaded as Ramp, Reggie or either category?

Thanks

pwf

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

• Hi,

I would like to know if the horizon is level and also if it's centered correctly?

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by HB-IHC View Post

Does this image have to be uploaded as Ramp, Reggie or either category?
          For me this is a tail photo (a/c in front is the major object), so reggie. But I must say it is somewhat overexposed, tail is bit washed out

Originally posted by arjenp View Post
          I would like to know if the horizon is level and also if it's centered correctly?
          Horizon and centering are not a problem, but I am afraid it suffers from heat distortion (not cure-able) and the contrast is a bit of problem (overall dark; you need to shift the histo from left to right)

cheers, Pamela

Comment

• Good evening,

Would appreciate if someone could have a look at this image :

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Cheers
            Bjorn

Comment

• Originally posted by pdeboer View Post
              For me this is a tail photo (a/c in front is the major object), so reggie. But I must say it is somewhat overexposed, tail is bit washed out
              cheers, Pamela

1) Dank je wel Pamela... and many thanks for the heads up on the o/e... great to have a "second eye" I've been able to bring the detail out by reprocessing. Is it OK now?...

2) Also, based loosely on what seems to be the case these days, I think this should be a "Ramp" shot but, again, I really don't know how it will be regarded. Could someone advise please?...

3) And last but not least, I'd like to make this a "landmark" entry so could someone prescreen it please?...

Nas Drovia!

pwf

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

• Good evening Screeners,

could you please give me some feedback about these 5 pictures.

I hope this picture is not too similiar to the 5th picture.

Thank you and have a nice weekend
                Lasse

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan-Jasinski View Post
                  Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

• Originally posted by HB-IHC View Post
                    You are welcome Paul
                    no. 1 does have more contrast now, too much imo, I liked the overall contrast better in the previous one, tail still has some overexposedness.

no.2 looks oke, indeed a ramp one.

no.3 needs a tiny ccw rotation and it will be fine

Comment

• Originally posted by mrFoot View Post

could you please give me some feedback about these 5 pictures.
                      no. 1, 2 and 3 have compression artifacts, they are also in a small size. No.1 and 2 could be OK if you have these files in a larges size and sharpen them (both are very soft), no 3 is blurred, not to be saved imo.
                      no. 4 is OK
                      no.5 does look very similar to the one in the db. Would be a different story if you had an interesting background (landscape) to show

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan-Jasinski View Post
                        Jan, first they are all too dark. Apart from that: first one is too far imo, second one is very soft, even somewhat blurred. Except for them being too dark no 3, 4 and 5 stand a chance. Are no 3 and 4 the same a/c? If so, pic one, otherwise they are too similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
                          Good evening,

Would appreciate if someone could have a look at this image :

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Cheers
                          Bjorn
                          Looks very OK to me

Comment

• Thank you Pamela, just added it to the queue .

Comment

• Originally posted by pdeboer View Post
                              You are welcome Paul
                              no. 1 does have more contrast now, too much imo, I liked the overall contrast better in the previous one, tail still has some overexposedness.

no.2 looks oke, indeed a ramp one.

no.3 needs a tiny ccw rotation and it will be fine
                              Excellent, thanks again Pamela... my guess is that I'm just about there with these two now then. Yes / No?

Paul

Comment

• Jal is OK
                                But the tail... sorry to be such a pain, but now the whole image is dark again. I did a quick and dirty on it, I lightened the photo, except for the blow out part of the tail, here it is: http://tinypic.com/r/o5qb9t/7

hope that helps

Comment

Working...
                                X