Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pdeboer View Post
    no. 1, 2 and 3 have compression artifacts, they are also in a small size. No.1 and 2 could be OK if you have these files in a larges size and sharpen them (both are very soft), no 3 is blurred, not to be saved imo.
    no. 4 is OK
    no.5 does look very similar to the one in the db. Would be a different story if you had an interesting background (landscape) to show
    Thank you.
    Are they OK now or do they have too much noise?
    Would no. 4 be a nightshot?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrFoot View Post
      Thank you.
      Are they OK now or do they have too much noise?
      Would no. 4 be a nightshot?
      Lufthansa is sharp enough, but I now see that it is not centered. Sorry I did not mention before but there is a lot of space next to the engine on the right side of the frame whereas not so much on the other side.
      The wing view is still very soft.
      Both would be night shot.

Comment

Lufthansa is sharp enough, but I now see that it is not centered. Sorry I did not mention before but there is a lot of space next to the engine on the right side of the frame whereas not so much on the other side.
        The wing view is still very soft.
        Both would be night shot.
        Thank you,
        I will work on the Lufthansas and will leave the wing view for the personal collection or is there a way to sharpen without creating more noise

I actually meant whether the other Lufthansa would be a nightshot, I attached it again.

Comment

• Any chance for these?

Last edited by RCoulter; 2011-01-23, 18:51.

Comment

Jal is OK
            But the tail... sorry to be such a pain, but now the whole image is dark again. I did a quick and dirty on it, I lightened the photo, except for the blow out part of the tail, here it is: http://tinypic.com/r/o5qb9t/7

hope that helps
            No worries Pam, thanks for your clarification and yes, helpful, As is said; "a picture speaks 1000 words". And anyway... it's damn nice light and this is your home airport so I would want to get it right for you!

I've pretty much matched yours but retained the detail in the tail so I hope I'm not too much of a pain in asking you to check it over again, hopefully for one last time ... http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...AM_03_1024.jpg
            Last edited by HB-IHC; 2011-01-23, 20:06. Reason: Correction to image link

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

Jan, first they are all too dark. Apart from that: first one is too far imo, second one is very soft, even somewhat blurred. Except for them being too dark no 3, 4 and 5 stand a chance. Are no 3 and 4 the same a/c? If so, pic one, otherwise they are too similar.
              Thanks Pam!
              I have my doubts on these three but they were taken with a p&s this summer. Thanks
              Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

• Hi, I Need a precreening. Any chance to get this two pictures uploaded? If the rejection reason is obstructing objects, could I upload as ramp shot?
                Or will they be rejected anyway?
                Thanks for your advise!

Comment

• Ryan, No, personal collection
                  Jan, Personal Collection

Matt, the shot of the Airbus, rotate it cw, and upload it as the aircraft and not ramp shot, there are a few photos in the database with deicing going on. The other one for your personal collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenden S View Post
                    Ryan, No, personal collection
                    Brenden, just out of curiosity do you mind saying why they need to go straight for the personal collection?

Comment

• Originally posted by RCoulter View Post
                      Brenden, just out of curiosity do you mind saying why they need to go straight for the personal collection?
                      I agree but thanks for the reply Brenden.
                      Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

• Ryan, there has been some discussion of late about Snow shots. Perhaps if another crew member can have a look and comment?

Comment

• Originally posted by PMN View Post
                          An interesting image but I'm not quite sure the motive or quality are quite there for JP standards. I don't think showing the clouds above and having the aircraft so low really adds that much to the image so it would be a motive reject for me. Others may well disagree though so perhaps get a few more opinions before making a decision.
                          Thanks - I gave it a one-way ticket to the trash-can. I didn't bother editing any of the photos from that evening - none were particularly interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenden S View Post
                            Ryan, there has been some discussion of late about Snow shots. Perhaps if another crew member can have a look and comment?
                            That's what I was curious about. Any other screeners want to give another opinion? Thanks still Brenden.

Comment

• Hi y'all

Does this look OK to you?

Thanks

pwf

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

• Originally posted by HB-IHC View Post
                                Despite being an 767 from our competitor she looks allright. Altough she could us a slight CCW rotation.
                                “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                                X