Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs help with their scans / rejects?? We can help you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tropicalfish View Post
    Several rejects, two questions:

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=2608846 -> What are you supposed to do if you don't know the registration?
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=2608827 -> Don't see the dust spot? Also, how can I sharpen this better?

EDIT: Also this one? http://www.jetphotos.net//viewreject_b.php?id=2608840
    What does it mean by bad motive?... And can someone point out the dust spot on this one too?
    1. If you don't know the reg or c/n leave those fields blank.

2. The dust spot is above the front door, about halfway between the top of the aircraft and top of frame. Quite clear even in this unequalised version. For sharpening give it 2 or 3 passes of USM at 50_0.2_0

3. Spot on the right side next to the horizontal fin. Don't really inderstand the motive reject myself either.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      1. If you don't know the reg or c/n leave those fields blank.

2. The dust spot is above the front door, about halfway between the top of the aircraft and top of frame. Quite clear even in this unequalised version. For sharpening give it 2 or 3 passes of USM at 50_0.2_0

3. Spot on the right side next to the horizontal fin. Don't really inderstand the motive reject myself either.
      I left them blank, but it still gives me that (also on the first time I tried for submit too)

Comment

• Originally posted by mnazarinia View Post
        Hi Everyone,
        I have got this one rejected I have been told that the airplane is low in the frame. When I was cropping the photo I put the window to be exactly in the middle of the photo. Can I now get some help on what you think can be a good crop for this one?

Thanks,
        Mehdi.
        Something more like the attached one Medhi, maybe a tweak of the levels would help too!

Comment

I left them blank, but it still gives me that (also on the first time I tried for submit too)
          You put "Unknown" in the registration field.

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ View Post
            Something more like the attached one Medhi, maybe a tweak of the levels would help too!
            Hi AJ, Thanks I will give it a go.
            Cheers, Mehdi.
            Last edited by mnazarinia; 2009-08-05, 13:31.

Comment

• Hi,

today I had rejected this one: http://www.jetphotos.net//viewreject_b.php?id=2610168

What can I do to get this into the db? I don't agree with the screener in the point "backlit", the others are ok in my eyes. Where can I see backlit when there isn't any real sun? It was taken in the afternoon in very dark conditions with nearly rain...

Thanks for help!

Greets,
              Patrick

Comment

• What to do about this one? I have only just remembered the rego (as I type this). Was that the problem? (If I appealed could I change the rego info?)
                Note: I did not copy PMN, I am in fact obsessed with both (ask anyone who knows me and they would confirm that I talk constantly about these things

Comment

• No, you should have uploaded with the rego.
                  As for the backlit photo, its not backlit, however there is a contrast problem, and soft, and a little underexposed.

Comment

• Hi all

Just had this photo rejected for blurry and soft. Im not the most experienced person at editing but I can't see the blur,I have consulted firends and they couldn't see any either. Any help would be appreciated.

Here's the photo

Thanks
                    Ben Leonard

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenden S View Post
                      As for the backlit photo, its not backlit, however there is a contrast problem, and soft, and a little underexposed.
                      Thanks. I work on it .

Comment

• Could someone please advise on these three?

Thanks,

MOB

Comment

• Probably submitted this like 3 times already after much editing and processing...

But this is the first time I get a rejection saying it's blurry? Help please

Comment

It is. Look at the airline titles. Hmm. I don't know, maybe a little sharpening helps.

Comment

Probably submitted this like 3 times already after much editing and processing...

I'm afraid it is blurry. I opened it in photoshop and no amount of sharpening will improve it.

Definitely blurry and not soft, which can be cured with sharpening.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOB View Post
                                Could someone please advise on these three?

Thanks,

MOB
                                1. Has a high degree of grain.
                                2. Is low on contrast. Adjust the dark tone end of the histogram to a value of 30 (to meet the graph where it touches the baseline) and adjust the midtones to a value of 1.14.
                                3. Needs a slight dark tone adjustment on the histogram and is soft. I gave it 3 passes of USM at 50_0.2_0.

Comment

Working...
                                X