Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs help with their scans / rejects?? We can help you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C-FITL View Post
    I noticed my mistake of putting Ottawa. I won't waste my time, it's just a matter of fairness and justice, the jetway is blocking some of the plane, but the picture is showing the front of it, many photos in the database are like this.
    Find a few then. But it is obstructed, stop whinging.

Comment

• Originally posted by cja View Post
      There is a faint spot above the tail.
      Thank you.
      1. How do I find a spot or dirt in the photo in Photoshop CS5?

2. My photo reject on Window Glare / Dirt:

I noticed that I was wrong at the airline (Delta Airline), but the question - what's the problem with Window Glare / Dirt in the picture?

Siegi.

Comment

• Hi all,
        I was wondering if I could get some opinions on this one?

I know the tail is a bit chopped, but MD stabilators go on forever, and the photo looked very un-balanced with the whole tail included. Is this worth pestering the screeners over, or should I go back and try a different angle?

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by KPWM View Post
          Hi all,
          I was wondering if I could get some opinions on this one?

I know the tail is a bit chopped, but MD stabilators go on forever, and the photo looked very un-balanced with the whole tail included. Is this worth pestering the screeners over, or should I go back and try a different angle?

Thanks!
          Definitely cut-off. I fear you can't fix it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
            Also i got this one rejected for horizon unlevel. Probably the objects in the back make it look unleveld.

I did a rework and hopefully this one is better. The difference in the objects in the back still make it tough to level the image.

When i use the tank in the back for leveling the grey wall on the left side is not leveld anymore.
            How about this guys ?

Comment

• Hello Screeners!

Sometimes I'm not able to find JPG artefacts and this is one of those times...

Could someone help me to understand?

Thanks, Fabrizio

Comment

• How much more do I need to brighten these ones up?

Thanks
                Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

• Originally posted by C-FITL View Post
                  I doubt it can be saved, it's backlit hence why the sky is very bright and the terminal very dark. Let it go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rtyrpics View Post
                    I doubt it can be saved, it's backlit hence why the sky is very bright and the terminal very dark. Let it go.
                    Thanks, can I get another screeners opinion too please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rtyrpics View Post
                      That attitude doesn't help, Ryan. It's great that you help out but try tone the replies down. We've all been beginners at one stage.

Jan, there seems to be a chunk of fence or something else in the right of the first one and the contrast is simply way off in the second. With regard to the obstruction rejection, we always look for reasons to accept so if the positives outweigh the negatives (like it's an interesting aircraft, great light, etc) then an image may be accepted even with something generally perceived to be a flaw. It has nothing to do with "fairness and justice" and everything to do with the fact that photo just isn't good enough for the database. As I've said to you probably 20 times now, just keep practicing and it will come in time!
                      Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PMN View Post
                        That attitude doesn't help, Ryan. It's great that you help out but try tone the replies down. We've all been beginners at one stage.

Jan, there seems to be a chunk of fence or something else in the right of the first one and the contrast is simply way off in the second. With regard to the obstruction rejection, we always look for reasons to accept so if the positives outweigh the negatives (like it's an interesting aircraft, great light, etc) then an image may be accepted even with something generally perceived to be a flaw. It has nothing to do with "fairness and justice" and everything to do with the fact that photo just isn't good enough for the database. As I've said to you probably 20 times now, just keep practicing and it will come in time!
                        I understand .
                        Btw, are you part of Canon forums? Nice Flickr shots!

Comment

• Originally Posted by C-FITL
                          I noticed my mistake of putting Ottawa. I won't waste my time, it's just a matter of fairness and justice, the jetway is blocking some of the plane, but the picture is showing the front of it, many photos in the database are like this.
                          Originally posted by Rtyrpics View Post
                          Nr 1 for example:
                          D-AHFB. Boeing 737-8K5. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

None the less I can agree with Paul's comment regarding the contrast on your picture Jan
                          Last edited by AdLob; 2010-10-12, 21:24.

Comment

• Hey folks, not sure about the motive rejection. A little insight please?

Thanks!!!

Comment

• Hi Kenny,

We're actually discussing this one at the moment, can we get back to you on it hopefully sometime very soon?
                              Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

• Sure Paul. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X