Thanks to the screener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to the screener

Thanks to the screener who disselected the business-jet category and acccepted this picture :

[photoid=7169047]

According to the AFQR 2011 she is in the list of Corporate & VIP Aircraft.

Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
    Thanks to the screener who disselected the business-jet category and acccepted this picture :

[photoid=7169047]

According to the AFQR 2011 she is in the list of Corporate & VIP Aircraft.
    She is also a Bombardier CL-600-2B19 Challenger 850 iso CRJ-200.

Correction is on the way.
    I hope the thanks was not sarcastic.
    Last edited by ErwinS; 2011-08-07, 19:17.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Thanks Erwin, o no the thanks was absolutely not sarcastic. Though maybe it should have been a businessjet as AFQR mentioned it as a Corporate or VIP Aircraft.
      Last edited by Bjorn1979; 2011-08-07, 19:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
        Thanks Erwin, o no the thanks was absolutely not sarcastic. Though maybe it should have been a businessjet as AFQR mentioned it as a Corporate or VIP Aircraft.
        Ok my bad, anyway nice bizjet
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I did that. I worked on the fact that www.airfleets.net shows it as an ordinary airline fleet aircraft. If I'm wrong, then apologies but airfleets.net don't normally deal with bizjets.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

No problem Brian. Like i said i use the AFQR 2011 as my database-checker and saw the aircraft mentioned in the Corporate & VIP Aircraft list. This made me to decide to go for Bizzer .

Find this too :

Looks like it has been a bizzer before but now flying for Belavia. Delivery to Belavia was on 27-10-2010. Witch also means it's a CRJ-200ER now and not a Challenger 850. Hmmm confusing

Comment

Just wanted voice my appreciation to the screeners who have taken the time to add comments to some of my recent rejections. These have been very helpful and hopefully the re-edited shots will fair better. Also glad that most of the appeals were accepted too.
                Regards
                René

Comment

Working...
                X