• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by AndrewL View Post
    Hi

This photo was previously rejected for bad contrast. I increased the contrast and now it get rejected for bad colour. The shot was taken in the morning at sunrise hence the yellowness.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

What do i do?

TIA
    Looks a bit flat and white balance too warm.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewL
    replied
    Hi

This photo was previously rejected for bad contrast. I increased the contrast and now it get rejected for bad colour. The shot was taken in the morning at sunrise hence the yellowness.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

What do i do?

TIA

Leave a comment:

• 777MAN
    replied
    Hi

Not doing very well. I had this photo rejected previously so i increased the exposure and contrast. But it is still rejected.

Any suggestions appreciated.

TIA
    Andrew
    Hi, as Dana suggested up thread a little more contrast and brightening.

Not sure what your workflow is but a quick edit in photoshop with slight increases in the mid tones and a touch of darks would give you the before (right) /after (left) example I have attached.
    Regards T

Leave a comment:

• AndrewL
    replied
    Hi

Not doing very well. I had this photo rejected previously so i increased the exposure and contrast. But it is still rejected.

Any suggestions appreciated.

TIA
    Andrew

Leave a comment:

• AndrewL
    replied
    Hi

I will try again, trouble attaching photos.
    I had this photo rejected previously due to levelling. I have levelled horizontally to the bottom of the terminal in the background. Or should i have levelled it to the top of the terminal in the background. Either way due to the perspective one of the terminal levels will not be horizontal

Click image for larger version

Name:	SilkA A319 9V-SBH #2 0930 WSSS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	710.7 KB
ID:	1031424

TIA
    Andrew

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi

I had this photo rejected previously due to levelling. I have levelled horizontally to the bottom of the terminal in the background. Or should i have levelled it to the top of the terminal in the background. Either way due to the perspective one of the terminal levels will not be horiz

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19890[/ATTACH]

TIA
    Andrew
    Link is broken.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewL
    replied
    Hi

I had this photo rejected previously due to levelling. I have levelled horizontally to the bottom of the terminal in the background. Or should i have levelled it to the top of the terminal in the background. Either way due to the perspective one of the terminal levels will not be horiz

TIA
    Andrew

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi

I had this photo rejected for the 2nd time because of 'Too much or too little contrast' I have increased the contrast but does it need more or are the light conditions not good enough. The shot was taken late morning with blue sky and some cloud.

TIA
    Andrew
    Should be fixable with a little more contrast & brightening.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewL
    replied
    Hi

I had this photo rejected for the 2nd time because of 'Too much or too little contrast' I have increased the contrast but does it need more or are the light conditions not good enough. The shot was taken late morning with blue sky and some cloud.

TIA
    Andrew

Leave a comment:

• AndrewL
    replied
    Hi

I am trying to upload a picture which has been levelled but the JP forum says i am not allowed to do this. How do i do this?

TIA
    Andrew

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi

I had two photos rejected for 'Horizon unlevel' and contrast. I can fix the contrast.

This one i chose the vertical posts, what should i have used?

This one i used the horizon in the back ground, what should i have used.

TIA
    Andrew
    Both need CCW rotation, although the first only slight.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewL
    replied
    Hi

I had two photos rejected for 'Horizon unlevel' and contrast. I can fix the contrast.

This one i chose the vertical posts, what should i have used?

This one i used the horizon in the back ground, what should i have used.

TIA
    Andrew

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi

I had this photo rejected as 'Horizon unlevel' as there is no horizon i am unsure what to do?

TIA
    Rotate CCW.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewL
    replied
    Hi

I had this photo rejected as 'Horizon unlevel' as there is no horizon i am unsure what to do?

TIA

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi

I have just had two pictures rejected:

This one is under sharpened and unlevel. I can fix the sharpening but i used the taxiway behind the aircraft for levelling. Which line should i have used.
    Always use verticals before horizontal references, unless you can actually see the horizon. All the verticals are leaning left here.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6892423

This one 'too little to much contrast' Needs more contrast?
    Too little. Color also looks off.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X