Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to change the color profile of a picture to sRGB in Lightroom CC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to change the color profile of a picture to sRGB in Lightroom CC?

I have been trying to change the color profile directly in Lightroom CC, but it looks like I cannot.

After I finish editing raw, I just click "Edit in Photoshop," and send the raw file to Photoshop.
    There, I have it set to export to a jpg in sRGB.

However, when I tried getting a prescreen today, I was notified that I was not using the right color profile. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks

Originally posted by ThatOneFish View Post
    I have been trying to change the color profile directly in Lightroom CC, but it looks like I cannot.

After I finish editing raw, I just click "Edit in Photoshop," and send the raw file to Photoshop.
    There, I have it set to export to a jpg in sRGB.

However, when I tried getting a prescreen today, I was notified that I was not using the right color profile. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks
    The First thing to do would be to change the settings on your camera to SRGB, so you dont do this again.

Second, because the colour space is baked into the photo, I dont think you can change it without mucking up the photo.
    View me on JetPhotos

Comment

Set your camera to shoot in sRGB andthen go here for help...... https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...l=1#post590640
      Last edited by brianw999; 2019-06-09, 10:02.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
      X