Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nwa new livery photos here tell me what you think!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad I got to see it, the livery is ok, but why is the NW tail logo cut of?

Comment

I quite like it. The silvery color is very similar to that of Virgin.
      It's a welcome change, I really didn't like their old colors. I hafta say, NWA's best colors were it's Northwest Orient colors, especially on the 747-400. Neways, I can't wait to see these new colors on their A333s and B744s.
      Next step for NWA now is to get rid of all those old DC-10s, 727s, and DC-9s once and for all along with the installation of an in-flight entertainment system on their long-haul flights.

Comment

I agree, Richard, but there is more thing on top of NWA's agenda: Improve customer repuation, they are among the worst.

Regards,
        Peter

Comment

looks okay but not sure why they want to mess with one of the nicest paint jobs in aviation

Comment

I'm Glad they kept the northwest compass but there isn't much to say about the rest of the livery.

Regards

The Sprit of Australia

Comment

I like the new scheme except I think that it would look even better if they had painted the engines and nose red also.

Stephen

Comment

I like the new scheme very smart

Joe,
                | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

First airframe with NWA's new color scheme. I happen to like it. A lot. - Photo taken at Seattle - Boeing Field / King County International (BFI / KBFI) in Washington, USA in March, 2003.

NWA's new colors look great. - Photo taken at Seattle - Boeing Field / King County International (BFI / KBFI) in Washington, USA in March, 2003.

these are some real good photos of the new livery
                  frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Working...
                  X