LAN launchs advertising campaign - "You can fly"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAN launchs advertising campaign - "You can fly"

LAN Group launched this weekend a new advertising campaign. Focusing on being truly Latin American, LAN wants to become one of the world's 10 best airlines. The new slogans are:
    - "El encanto de volar" ("The pleasure of flying")
    - "Tú puedes volar" ("You can fly").

The website

(Spanish only) shows the new logo, plane, crew uniforms and seats in all classes. A TV-spot, played at the moment in Latin American television, can be downloaded.

The spot features Latin American culture: books are represented by Pablo Neruda (Chile), music by Astor Piazzola (Argentina) and Chabuca Granda (Peru) and TV by Cantinflas (Mexico), among others.

Overall, LAN is trying to become less and less Chilean and more and more Latin American. Let's see if they succeed.

Cheers
    Marcos

I flew with LAN from Madrid to SCL. Nice flight and great coloursheme.
    Unfortunately we got an IB flight back home.
    Andy

Comment

Wasn't "You Can Fly" a theme song in Disney's Dumbo movie?
      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

i like the new livery, and the new logo, i bet that ~ like thingie under the LAN, representrs south america ase the ( under LAN in LAN CHILE, represented chile, the new interiors look friendly and nice, they're cool, i'm looking foward to see all LAN planes with those interiors,the new uniforms look like avianca , i prefer the older ones, red doesn't fit the airline...

Comment

The "You can fly" campaign strongly reminds me of Cathay's "I can fly" theme song.

I wonder which airline will come up with "We can fly".

Cathay Pacific - The Heart of Asia

Comment

Pretty interesting, I like the two type ads choice by showing kids in one case and prominent South Americans in the other. Besides they're pretty straightforward while not being pumpous. Reminds me of the BA campagn
            in 1985 when this airline introduced the superb "Red SpeedWings".
            Alain
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
            X