F*%K IT Delta }:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*%K IT Delta }:(

I the best seats in the house on a delta 767-400 atl-bos and they updated the scheadual and the plane on that flight is a 763 as of aipril 4th and put me in crappy seats way in the back with no windows, but I got a great veiw of the bathroom

I had been planing my big 767-400 trip since november and now its all fucked up . And there is nothing I can do about it.

Sorry, I really had to get my anger out. I do understand that this dose happen often, Its nobodys fault, but damn bad luck

Have they ever done this to you?

Never happened to me but I'll be on a DL764 (OGG-LAX-ATL flight 292) in a few weeks in seat 33C which is an Exit row I believe (according to seatguru.com they are really good seats) They better not have an equip. change! Sorry to here about that. Oh yeah I forgot, last summer I was flying MCO-ATL on DL. When we booked I had seat 15A on a B762(would have been my first time on that bird) Equip change and I was stuck in 47C on a B763 . Luckily I was bumped from that flight and I got 6A on a 764
    GO SIOUX

Comment

Hey, I'd take a 763 over the 764 anyday!

Adam

Comment

Re: F*%K IT Delta }

Originally posted by KBOS
        And there is nothing I can do about it.
        Have you called Delta and tried to switch your flights?

Comment

Sitting in the no window is boring.

Comment

I have experienced an equipment change once, on Cathay Pacific. But CX handled that pretty well. The HKG-YYZ flight was supposed to be on A340-300, but they switched it to a 747-400.

They called me at my HongKong contact number about one week in advance (and they call me at around 9pm, I guess to make sure that I will catch the call) to tell me that and ask me to choose a seat.

And then they found later that the flight was too full so they had to make a refueling stop at Taipei. They again called me a day before the flight to explain to me about that and apologize for the 1 hour delay in arrival time.

It would be pretty impressive if they call every of the 300 of so passengers to tell them about the equipment change and delay in advance. I think they have done a good job in that regard.
            Next:
            None Planned

Comment

Im sure you will here the story of many Australians trying to book tickets on QF A330 flights in probably the first year of service. QF like to change these flights around and many people went without. I missed out on one such occasion with my PER-MEL flight being subbed for a 762. I have two more flights booked on both the A332 and A333 so lets see how i go this time.

Cheers
              Brendan

Comment

Originally posted by pbateson
                Sitting in the no window is boring.
                It's more than boring...
                Even kind of scary on landing.

I've been downgraded twice on DL on the same trip. I had booked my flight to TPA to fly the 763 specifically. I didn't get what I wanted though..

First SEA-ATL was downgraded from a 763 to a 752... with no window at my seat!
                I figured so what.. I'll still get the 763 on my connecting flight to Tampa. I was wrong, the ATL-MCO flight leaving out of the gate next to mine in Atlanta was over sold on a Md88, the TPA flight was undersold on a 763. To make a long story short, we got the Mad Dog.

Chris Scott- Seattle Washington

Can't wait to see NWA A330 at SEA...
                My posts

Comment

F*%K IT Delta }

So what? Airlines do that all of the time, at least given that the next leg a particular aircraft is to fly also allows for a downgrade. Doing it this way saves money, if the pax like it or not.

-Colin

Comment

Back in 2002, I deliberately went through the expense of flying on DL between MCO-ATL and back, one flight scheduled on a 764 and the other being a MD-11.

Going up to ATL, it was a 764 as scheduled,but returning to MCO was also on a 764,and not a MD-11 as scheduled...I was a bit disappointed (though I really liked the 764 as well)

Comment

yeah, quit your bitchin and call them up and change it. Not really that hard actually.

Comment

OMG your going on a 767-300 instead of a 767-400, CALL THE AIRCRAFT POLICE!!!

Comment

Sorry...that really sucks!!!

Comment

lol, you can always try again
                            Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

There is a new 767-400 flight that I could make on my conection, this flight also has the best seats in the house avable. I called delta up and I can get those great seats For a fu*king price of $1000 I told them I had booked these flights in november and spent days and hours trying to get on this plane, and they clearly didn't give a $hit, which they have every right to do . It was worth a shot I guess, I talked to the supervisor even.

Nice try but no sagar

Comment

Working...
                              X