AA Seats on the Mad Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA Seats on the Mad Dog

How are they? I'll be taking 2x 2hr or more flights on one and a 3 hour flight in 2 weeks. I haven't been on AA recently, if not at all from my knowledge. I hear they have a little more leg room than other airlines. Also, I have seats rows 7-13 on my flights so I should be good with the noise. I MADE DAMN WELL SURE I WASN'T IN THE BACK. So what are these seats like?

The seats on AA's S80s are great. I'm not a fan of the company, but there is a noticable difference in legroom and comfort (movable leather headrest) that is far better than the S80s on say DL or CO.
    Packin more nuts than Delta Airlines
    -PT-

Comment

i agree with MCIFLYR. when my dad comes and takes me and my bro on trips, we fly AA, and usually its an 80. last time ive been on one though was 12/31/03 ATL-DFW coming back home. it really depends on which specific aircraft u get. we had ship #4TX going out and i could actually stretch out all the way. around row 19 or so.

Comment

The economy seats on the S80 were all replaced with great new Recaro seats a couple of years back; the interiors now look fresh and modern. I find the seats quite comfortable and at 33"-35" the pitch is quite generous.

Rows 7-13 have power ports; one for a two-seat block or two for a three-seat block.

As far as I know the only aircraft that may not have the new AA interiors are the TWA versions that operate flights 2800-2899. I've not been on one of those so I don't know what they're like but I don't think they've all been retrofitted with the AA interiors (yet). They should have the same spacious seat pitch though.

Enjoy your flights!

Comment

How are they? I'll be taking 2x 2hr or more flights on one and a 3 hour flight in 2 weeks. I haven't been on AA recently, if not at all from my knowledge. I hear they have a little more leg room than other airlines. Also, I have seats rows 7-13 on my flights so I should be good with the noise. I MADE DAMN WELL SURE I WASN'T IN THE BACK. So what are these seats like?
          Damn. Well, I guess if you have 6 rows worth of seats, the leg room has got to be awesome. Not speaking from personal experience or anything, though. Never could afford to buy that many seats on one flight.
          Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

Do they have the MRTC seats?

Comment

What do the power ports on these aircraft look like?

Comment

Working...
              X