Just as i was giving up all hope.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just as i was giving up all hope.....

Surprise, this aint no april fools joke folks, MCI STL and SLC get new International service!!!!!!! Bring it on F9, we're ready for you!

Frontier to Bring the Beaches of Mexico to Kansas City, Salt Lake City, and St. Louis (April 1, 2004)
    Denver Airline Files for Permission to Expand Non-Stop Mexico Service Outside of its Denver Hub

DENVER, Colo (April 1, 2004) - Frontier Airlines (Nasdaq: FRNT) today announced its intention to expand its popular Mexico service by offering non-stop service to Cancun (CUN) from destinations outside of its Denver (DEN) hub. The Company has filed an application with the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) for authorization to serve Cancun, Mexico from Kansas City International Airport (MCI), Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL) and Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Initially, the service will be offered on Saturdays only and will complement Frontier's existing service via its Denver hub. Fares and schedules (listed below) are currently available for sale for the Cancun service.

"Mexico has been a very popular destination from our Denver hub," said Sean Menke, senior vice president of marketing. "Passenger demand for Mexico has increased significantly and we have answered that demand by offering additional non-stop travel options to a couple of the top resort destinations in the Western hemisphere from Kansas City, Salt Lake City and St. Louis. In addition, Frontier will offer our Mexico passengers new aircraft with 24 channels of LiveTV, 33 inches of leg room and the industry's best employees ensuring their comfort and safety."

If granted authority from the DOT, the Cancun service would begin on July 3, 2004.

Following are Cancun flight schedules:

Kansas City-Cancun
    Flight Number Departs Arrives Frequency
    46 3:40 p.m. 6:50 p.m. Saturday

Cancun-Kansas City
    47 2:55 p.m. 6:25 p.m. Saturday

Salt Lake City-Cancun
    40 8:30 a.m. 1:50 p.m. Saturday

Cancun-Salt Lake City
    41 6:20 p.m. 10:10 p.m. Saturday

St. Louis-Cancun
    44 2:25 p.m. 5:15 p.m. Saturday

Cancun-St. Louis
    43 7:45 p.m. 10:55 p.m. Saturday

All times given in local arrival or departure city times.

The airline also provided introductory Cancun fares for flights to/from Kansas City, St. Louis and Salt Lake City from $358 round-trip*. All sale fares must be purchased by 10:00 p.m. MT, Apr. 29, 2004 for travel between July 3, 2004 and November 13, 2004. To make a reservation, customers may visit Frontier's Web site at www.frontierairlines.com, contact Frontier Airlines at 1-800-4321-FLY, or consult their professional travel agent
    Packin more nuts than Delta Airlines
    -PT-

nice

Comment

If they were smart they would have the flights getting to CUN in the morning. If I were a traveler I'd rather get there early in the day and hit the beaches.
      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
        If they were smart they would have the flights getting to CUN in the morning. If I were a traveler I'd rather get there early in the day and hit the beaches.
        That is why they are A Whole Different Animal :P

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
          Originally posted by PT737SWA
          That is why they are A Whole Different Animal :P
          Can't argue with that!
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Just as i was giving up all hope.....

I bet Flip would love to do these runs , although they'll probably still send him to Chicago.
            (For those who don't get this, click here:
            http://www.flyfrontier.com/about/commercials.asp (

-Colin

Comment

Working...
            X