Concorde on River Thames, London?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concorde on River Thames, London?

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Concorde G-BOAA is making the trip down River Thames on April 6th. Does anyone have any more info on this, like roughly what time it will pass where, etc?

I'll be there with my camera

Interesting, but not simple : wasn't that more practical to fly it straight to EDI and then proceed to the road transfer to East Fortune?
    Alain
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

True true, it would have been nice to see it fly out again.

but then i guess the photo opportunity on thames by london landmarks should be interesting.

Comment

The old bird is being wrapped up like a Christmas Turkey to prevent damage from the elements, the only photo op will be as she passes Parliament at which point she will be visible to the public for a short while.

Anyone heading to Tower Brige needs to think about uploading their shots to www.jetsinsidebargesphotos.net

Matt
        My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

is anyone else plannin on goin there for concorde??

i definately will as i missed the last Concorde flight (i had word ).

and... so its gonna be wrapped up again after parliament? it wont be visible at tower bridge?

Comment

Passing the M1 today after my (cancelled) flying lesson I saw both the tail section and the wing being transported on lorries, great suprise especially since we had taken a wrong turn.

Comment

Working...
            X