Security Breach at SAN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Breach at SAN?

My mom saw a brief news report here locally showing long lines to go through security at Terminal 2 in SAN. All of the airlines were listing their flights out as "Delayed." Apparently, the only thing that passengers were being told was that there was a security breach. Does anyone have more detail?

haven't heard anything of the sort, but it wouldn't surprise me

Comment

Haven't heard anything here at WN.
      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

I just heard it on the evening news. Here is what they are saying now:

A TSA screener noticed what looked like a pair of scissors and a Leatherman like tool in a carry-on bag. The scissors were found, but not the tool. The passenger either was told he could leave or just left, but they realized that he should not have left. They then closed the terminal. Some planes even had to be called back to gates from the taxi way, and everyone had to go through screening. According to the local media, approximately 22 flights were delayed. Neither the passenger or the tool were ever found. It took about 3 hours for everything to return to normal. The airport authorities provided free water to those waiting to go through security.

Comment

Our wonderful tax dollars at work........ and they wonder why the airlines are pissed because they have to pay for it......
          Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

This is pretty pathetic. Everyone being re-screened again cuz of a damn tool and a pair of scissors .

Comment

Working...
            X