nwanew livery really good pictures of 757 shown come see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nwanew livery really good pictures of 757 shown come see

First airframe with NWA's new color scheme. I happen to like it. A lot. - Photo taken at Seattle - Boeing Field / King County International (BFI / KBFI) in Washington, USA in March, 2003.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/333440/M/[/img]
    frist is my last name, not a type-o

It looks much better there than and the first photos of it. I think it is a good livery.

Well Done Northwest

The Sprit of Australia

Comment

I still dont really care for it, but that's just my opinion.
      Packin more nuts than Delta Airlines
      -PT-

Comment

The more photos I see, the more I like the new livery. A pity only that NWA do not fly to Switzerland.

Regards,
        Peter

Comment

Not bad but red should cover the entire tail. It certainly is NW's best livery yet, and the most modern and refreshing.

Comment

pesonally i like the new livery but i will miss the old one, however do think that they should have done a littel something with the engins insted of leaving them the same :P
            frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

I can't wait until the aircraft model companies make the NWA B744s in the new colors. The livery looks great. Now NWA needs to ditch ALL those prehistoric DC-10s, DC-9s and 727s

Comment

I just noticed the NWA logo's N & W optical illusion. I like the new scheme a lot, but NWA sounds so much kiddy-er than Northwest Airlines. They should've painted the whole tail red. and what colour is the fuselage? a silvery-white?

Comment

Working...
                X