Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotting and airband listening at Changi ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotting and airband listening at Changi ?

G'day all,
    On the 24th april I will be flying British airways up to singapore with my family as my 18th b'day present for a three night stay (if the medical outbreak is sustained by then).Just wondering if anyone knows where I can pick up the scanner frequencies for Changi Intl airport in case I decide to do any airband listening, of course if airband listening is allowed in Singapore ? also anyone know of any good spotting locations ?
    Regards,
    M. Nicol (JetPhotos.net Photographer...)
    <a href="http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1395">Click Here To
    View My Aircraft Pictures On JP.Net!</a>

Hello

As far as i know, it is ILLEGAL to use the airband in Singapore. And I think you should not bring it becuase if the custom decided to do a spot check on you.... then that will really suck..

But just for curiosity sake... you can visit this site to check out the freqs.

Again, please be very careful with the airband if you decided to bring it to Singapore.
    Live Long and Prosper
    Calixius Casper K.

Singapore's First Aviation Forum
    www.ninervictor.com

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

The contents of this transmission are not intended to be binding or constitute any form of offer or acceptance or give rise to any legal obligations on behalf of the sender. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not represent the views or opinions of any employer or other organization with whom the author is associated.

Comment

And the terminals provide great spotting opportunity. Go to the third floor in terminal one and you get to see runway 02L/20R and the central apron.

Terminal 2's viewing mall is not as good as T1's. Because you only get a partial view of runway 02R/20L.
      Live Long and Prosper
      Calixius Casper K.

Singapore's First Aviation Forum
      www.ninervictor.com

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

The contents of this transmission are not intended to be binding or constitute any form of offer or acceptance or give rise to any legal obligations on behalf of the sender. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not represent the views or opinions of any employer or other organization with whom the author is associated.

Comment

In case you take your scanner to Singapore anyway, here's the frequencies:

APPR 119.3
        TWR 118.6

Regards,
        Peter

Comment

There r 2 tower frequencies now btw.
          118.6 and 118.25.

Comment

Working...
          X