Air India new livery on 77W, eyes US expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air India new livery on 77W, eyes US expansion

Fake image but Its not looking too bad, still dont like the billboard titles and tail though,, front could have been something thin and sophisticated, from comments on various social media at least 70 percent reviews about livery are negative

Dallas being looked at in addition to Boston and return to Los Angeles https://aviationa2z.com/index.php/20...las-with-a350/

(OPINION) I can say that 70% of AI is negative. Better than 95% negative pre-TATA though, source:watching yt videos
    I'm not who you think I am.

Or perhaps.

Comment

We are talking livery which was liked by atleast 80 percent maybe more pre TATA make over. they will improve but fact is livery is a screwup largely and a big letdown, had Vistara not existed thats the livery one would expect the new owners to give their beloved airline which they got back after so long, a complete break from its past and a fresh new beginning.

Comment

The modifier is passing the pic as real for fun

Quote twitter post from Aeroconcepts by Alamar!:

So finally it is here! Today Air India operated flight AI-174 from San Francisco to Delhi with the New Livery on Boeing 777-300ER registered VT-ALL @airindia @AAI_Official @DGCAIndia @MoCA_GoI @JM_Scindia @RNTata2000 @Boeing_In @Captainzoy89057 @pilotlaxmi @kunwarbodra

Comment

Working...
        X