MAGGOTS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAGGOTS!!!

So I just read this article about Maggots?? falling from an overhead bin. So a passenger noticed another passenger brushing MAGGOTS off of the side of her chair with a piece of paper, the passenger explained the maggots fell from an overhead bin. The crew members opened the bin to find out where the maggots came from and about 10 maggots fell from the overhead bin. The source of the maggots was traced to a bag inside of the bin, when the bag was opened everybody that was near the bag held their noses. The owner of the bag explained that he had a dead fish wrapped in newspaper, passengers started to look for more maggots using flashlights. The crew announced they were returning to the airport. OKAY after having to rewrite that story I was DISGUSTED, I would not appreciate MAGGOTS falling on me during a flight. And my question is HOW THE HECK did A DEAD FISH make it through security and we cant even bring filled water bottles but a dead fish could get through. So yeah Maggots fell on people at FL 340 (340000 feet) over england.

Aviation Herald - News, Incidents and Accidents in Aviation

Originally posted by DK_Edits View Post
    OKAY after having to rewrite that story...
    No need for a full rewrite, you can tell us the basics in your own words or just make a short summary, linking to the source. Something like:
    A Delta A330 flying from Amsterdam to Detroit was cruising over England when maggots, later traced to a bag in the overhead bin containing a fish, started raining on passengers like in a terror film, prompting the crew to return to Amsterdam.
    AvHerald entry.
    or
    "A passenger reported (...) a fellow passenger was brushing maggots off the chair besides her with a piece of paper(...) The maggots were traced to a bag in the overhead bin (...) it contained fish wrapped in newspaper.(...) The flight crew subsequently announced they were returning to Amsterdam."
    Full article in AvHerald.
    "I know that at times I can be a little over the top." -ITS

Comment

Working...
    X