No announcement yet.

Why wasn't the 767-400ER popular?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys I would really appreciate if you post something on my FA Uniform contest!!!!

Best Regards,

LX

Please!!!!!

Comment

Well, If 767-400ER is not a profitable bird, is Boeing preparing something like the 767-500? Or some other twinjet appart from the 7E7 and the 777-200LR? Personally I love the 767 family since it is not as big as other birds and can get to fly quite long routes (The only problems is they are noisy birds)

Best Regards

LX

Love Twinjets

Comment

Originally posted by LXA330
        Well, If 767-400ER is not a profitable bird, is Boeing preparing something like the 767-500?
        ...ever heard of the 7E7-8?
        Us, lighting a living horse on fire:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH2_Q3oJPeU

Check it out!

Comment

Will the 7E7 be kind of 767 sustitute?? I heard it was 3x2x3 interior configuration. In average, does anyone knows the 7E7-800 range?

Thanks for your cooperation

LX

Do you think that Boeing will change the E of the 7E7 in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by CathayPacific
            Originally posted by ConcordeBoy
            All 767 cannot carry LD3s.
            Wrong.

All 767s can carry LD3s... what they cannot do, is carry them side-by-side.
            That's what I mean la.
            I know a. :P
            Will F.
            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Will the 7E7 be kind of 767 sustitute?? I heard it was 3x2x3 interior configuration. In average, does anyone knows the 7E7-800 range?

Do you think that Boeing will change the E of the 7E7 in the future?
              Yes the 7E7 kind of is a 767 replacement. There has been talks about 7E7 will get a real number. (May be 7E7 = 7 Eight 7 = 787) . No news about that yet unless Concordeboy can offer some insights to that.

The 757 and 767 used to be 7Y7 and 7X7 too (don't know the order).
              Takashi H

J-Bird: JA8580, JA8581, JA8582, JA8583, JA8584, JA8585, JA8586, JA8587, JA8588, JA8589.

Comment

I know a.
                '

Heard this expression la, a and etc quite a lot in Singapore
                Didn't know they use it in HK too
                Takashi H

J-Bird: JA8580, JA8581, JA8582, JA8583, JA8584, JA8585, JA8586, JA8587, JA8588, JA8589.

Comment

One plus for the 767 series is that the LD8's which is DOES carry, are quicker to off load than A330 LD'3 in tandum. The only thing that really sucks on the 767 is the rear cargo door is very tight when on and offloading containers. However, the front has ALOT of room.

All in all though, the A330 has a better system for moving containers and the lock system is much easier as they are all uniform unlike the 767 with a million different locks.

Good discussion.

-Rich

Comment

How is LD8 differ from LD2? Is LD8 smaller again?

Heard that a lot of other airlines can't be bother with getting the right size LDs to fit into the 767s. Therefore commonality is quite important, it seems. They will rather stick to the LD3 which is used by the 744s and other Airbus models, is that correct?
                    Takashi H

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bird_MD11
                      I know a.
                      '

Heard this expression la, a and etc quite a lot in Singapore
                      Didn't know they use it in HK too
                      Don't know about Singapore or Hong Kong. But in mainland China, "a" and "la" have really no meaning...they just sort of trail behind sentences and phrases.
                      Will F.

Comment

Don't know about Singapore or Hong Kong. But in mainland China, "a" and "la" have really no meaning...they just sort of trail behind sentences and phrases.
                        Oh i see, I guess it is the same thing like the Japanese sentences ending with ne, yo, ka and etc. It serves no meaning "ne".
                        Takashi H

Comment

Oh i see, I guess it is the same thing like the Japanese sentences ending with ne, yo, ka and etc. It serves no meaning "ne".
                          "ne" is used in Chinese, too. And a few other ones....
                          Will F.

Comment

Yep, you got it. "la", "le", "gama", "ma", "ah", etc. are just meaningless Cantonese sentence endings. Some like "Ahya" are spoken before a sentence starts. However, in Chinese writings, they are not written out. They only exist in talkings, so I guess this is different from Japanese.

And different from Singapore, we in HongKong only say those when we are speaking Chinese. But in Singapore, they add those in when they are speaking English.
                            Next:
                            None Planned

Comment

But in Singapore, they add those in when they are speaking English.
                              I learned that called their English as "Singlish"
                              If I am not wrong, their "English" is structured like Chinese grammar.
                              It was quite hard to understand for the untrained ears.....
                              Takashi H

Comment

Hmmm,

You do know that if a Japanese sentence ends with
                                -ne, it means you want someone to agree with you.
                                -yo, is usually a personell opinion on something.
                                -ka, means its a question,

eg
                                Denwabangowa ban des
                                Is, Phone number
                                Denwabangowa nan ban deska
                                What is your phone number (nan is what)
                                Denwabangowa ban deska
                                Is a gramatically incorrect sentence in japanese.
                                Sam Rudge
                                A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Working...
                                X