Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first pic of A330-300 for NWA

It looks great.
    Another Airbus flying for an American airline. That's always good news.
    I can't wait till their firs A 330-200 will be delieverd.

Does this plane have advanced IFE, like personnal TVs?
    Andy

It's a shame the person who got the opportunity to shoot this plane didn't manage to capture it better... maybe our resident TLS photographer Clovis can get a better shot and upload it soon!
    Trump is an idiot!
    Vote Democrats!!

Comment

reject reject reject reject reject

Look at that horizon. :P

Good looking plane. The livery looks ok on that plane.

Comment

Hi,
        The A330 suits NWA's new livery.

Thanks

Thomas_Cook_757-200

Enjoy Every Moment

Comment

Shooting at Toulouse is not easy, unless you have official access. The shot is probably a sort of 'through the bushes and fence' thing, for which it is acceptable.

Regards,
          Peter

Comment

Hahaha... the compass points to the northeast on the right of the aircraft.

Comment

yep it is.
              But have a look at the American flags on the ride side off the planes. The flag is supposed to go with the wind.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
              Andy

Comment

sorry. this pist was a mistake.
                Andy

Comment

No A330s NWA! Keep the DC-10! Keep the classics!
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

At first I didn't like the new NW livery, but now I'm starting to like it, it looks great on the A330. They should've ordered RR engines though.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                      No A330s NWA! Keep the DC-10! Keep the classics!
                      The DC-10s may be nice to look at...THEY DON"T EVEN HAVE ENTERTAINMENT ON BOARD. No PTVs, no TVs. not even projectiong screens!!!!!! Try flying them trans-atlantic, I promise you you won't ever want to fly NWA again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...on another note...the new plane looks great!!!!! can't wait till they are delivered!
                      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Not bad certainly different. Never a big fan of NW, but hopefully this new look will help them improve their image.

Comment

Boo, it's looks aweful. The mightly 767 would sure look purdy in that scheme.
                          Cory Klimko

Comment

Cory, do you hate all airbuses?

Comment

I bet he does.

Comment

Working...
                              X