Your Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Opinion

Hey everyone! I am planning a trip to visit relatives in FCO and I was wondering if you guyz can just share your thoughts! To get to FCO I have a choice between: Air France (747 or A340),Swiss(A330),KLM(MD-11) and British Airways(777). I was wondering which one would you choose and why? My choice would of been KLM! I loved them! but I was hoping I could try a new airline and aircraft. Thanx alot!
    YuL_aIrPlAnE_fReAk

Bienvenue à bord les ailes d'Air Transat!

I'd go with DL, YUL-ATL-FCO, you get the MD-11 to FCO I believe. Or was that changed to a CRJ too. LOL J/K.
    Cory Klimko
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Brithish Airways is known for very good service.
      I know nothing about AF, Swiss or KLM and their service.
      Andy

Comment

Fly the MD-11. Screw the service it's about the plane.

Comment

Screw the service
          Greg, by "service" are you referring to the F/As?
          In that case, go with KLM.
          AIRIGAMI.NET
          http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

No the food and seats.

What I should have said was "you need'nt worry about the service"

Comment

No the food and seats.
              Maybe you'll rethink that once Playboy's centrefold of KLM F/As is published...
              AIRIGAMI.NET

Comment

Roger

Comment

Roger? No comment. I'll stop with the puns before this goes too far.
                  AIRIGAMI.NET

Comment

I would recommend SWISS, i flew with them YUL-ZRH-DXB-KHI and back, last summer and had a great experience.The A330-300 is a newer aircraft as compared to what the other airlines are flying and the SWISS counter agents are very generous in giving out free upgrades.I was upgraded both ways.Talk about LUCK

Comment

I suppose that's best...

Comment

hey guyz!! thanx for your replies!! Greg we think the same! lol I was just telling myself that I should go with KLM for the MD-11! and they are getting rid of them so I should go for one last ride Thanx alot guyz!
                        YuL_aIrPlAnE_fReAk

Bienvenue à bord les ailes d'Air Transat!

Comment

KLM is pretty good, but I didn't think it was spectacular.

Air France has very good service, plus they have a lot of special deals at this time.

Swiss...hmmm. I have never flown them, but I hear they aren't nearly as good as Swissair used to be. But ZRH is a cinch to transfer in compared to CDG and AMS. I think Siss is more expensive than the others.

BA has decent service, though nothing spectacular. LHR is a great airport, but a mess when transferring. You'd probably have to switch terminals, which can be a nightmare.

If Air France offers the lowest fare, I'd go with them.

Comment

Good choice. YAF, take some pictures of it. CAbin, paint, toilets, etc...

My 777 post.

Comment

KLM and BA I know to be good.
                              Air France I know to be bad.
                              Don't know Swiss at all.

A330 longhaul doesn't sound too appealing to me (bit like a 757 or 767 longhaul and most you hear about that are horrorstories. I can't compare, the only 767 longhaul I've done was a redeye with Delta where there were 20 people including crew on board so I had all the room I needed), I'd rather have the MD11 or 747.
                              Of KLM and BA, I'd take KLM for reasons of living close to Schiphol so it saves me quite some time (unless KLM were a lot more expensive than flying BA from Schiphol with a changeover in London).

Comment

Working...
                              X