Taiwan proposed to ban HKG/MFM flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taiwan proposed to ban HKG/MFM flight

Taiwan is currently considering to ban all flights between Taiwan and Hong Kong/Macau.

This is proposed by Taiwanese lawmakers. Taiwan Authority promised to take the proposal seriously.

Airline industry is currently protesting at the proposal, saying this is a "very dangerous act". Shutting down the flight will cause further economical loss.

"Remember that the Cargo load factor stands at 100% when the pax load factor is 50% or below, Quote by an airline industry source, "banning flights to Hong Kong is equivalent killing China Airlines."

China Airlines says they're replacing the 744 flight with a smaller 737-800, plus the existing A300-600R flight could help the airline to battle with the SARS.
    Airline Route News
    Airline Route Map Drawings

They replace a 747 with a 737
    Andy

Comment

that's a shocking cut-back...
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Airlines like Korean have replaced their 3 times daily service (originally 777-300 x2 and a 737-800) with a single 737-800.

Many airlines are not even flying in anymore, and I think every single airline I can think of has been cancelling, reducing or suspending service altogether.
        Have a look at my photos, including Kai Tak crazy landings!http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=460

Comment

I said it before and I'll say it again...I hope this whole economic crisis in the world will be over soon...it's really taking a toll on everything!
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
          X