Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are, of couse, always some people who just don't know how to treat others, but most of them, especially in this business, do know a thing or two about customer service. If you get rude treatment from almost everyone, then it may have more to do with your attitude than anything. Now, judging from your responses here, you do not try to be irrating or provoking in principle, but some of your answers do convey a I'm-better-than-you attitude, as some already pointed out. People do certain things without realizing they're doing it, and I give you the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully you won't have to learn a lesson the hard way

Comment

• Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
      There are, of couse, always some people who just don't know how to treat others, but most of them, especially in this business, do know a thing or two about customer service. If you get rude treatment from almost everyone, then it may have more to do with your attitude than anything. Now, judging from your responses here, you do not try to be irrating or provoking in principle, but some of your answers do convey a I'm-better-than-you attitude, as some already pointed out. People do certain things without realizing they're doing it, and I give you the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully you won't have to learn a lesson the hard way

You're right. Im done, im not going to post another thing on this forum. So bash away, im sick and tired of trying to defend points you guys wont leave alone. Im sorry for sounding the way stated above. I didnt mean to sound this way. It may very well be my aditude that spawned these events. I wont rip on Skyteam anymore. I just wont mention them anymore.

Comment

• Forum:2 UA-F9 Guy: 0

Comment

• Originally posted by UA-F9 Guy
          I didnt personally attack ANYONE on this board, just an airline you happen to like. Loser.
          That would be the second time youve called me a loser

Originally posted by UA-F9 Guy
          I fly first class because its more comfortable when i can afford it or my dad lets me and i was trying to start a good conversation topic. Opinions on it, not bashing on me.
          So thats why you started this conversation complaining about someone flying a perfectly capable aircraft on a route?

No thats my OPINION you dont have to respect it
          And i dont

Ok you know what, my dad wasnt going to buy first class, i dont fly first class ALL THE TIME. I am not that much more BETTER off then you ok?!
          IF youve flown first class once, your better off than me, Ive had one compliementary upgrade to business class cause of realtives being gold elite and economy class being full.

Again, my dad controls his money which buys me airline tickets, thats why i bring him into this
          My dad pays for some of my tickets, but i dont bring him into this, so why do you need to?

Believe me ok, im already training to be a Firefighter. Im in Explorer programs, im busting my ass to become a Firefighter and reciving flack from friends who have money up the creek from inheritance...i know how life works. Stop trying to make me sound like a snob, because if you saw me at MDW in the Concourse, i dont act or look any richer or poorer then you ok?
          Judging by the way you are here, Im sure you are exactly like a rich snob, but I've got better judgement than to say that.
          Sam Rudge
          A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Problem was, this wasnt the only time that i have been treated rudely.
            You know, it seems this is happening to you a lot... maybe your interpersonal behavioural strategies need reassessment (wow, that was a complex way of writing a simple message, eh?)...

-Sturla

Comment

• Are we sure this village has room for another idiot?
              THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
              Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
              George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sturla
                You know, it seems this is happening to you a lot... maybe your interpersonal behavioural strategies need reassessment (wow, that was a complex way of writing a simple message, eh?)...

-Sturla
                I love those politically correct words you chose. Makes you sound like a real politician (are you? )

Comment

• Originally posted by sturla

-Sturla

I swear i wasnt rude...i mean my tone was completely passive..im such a laid back guy...im not a bitchy little rich kid. Why does everyone try to pass me off like that? None of you even know me....

Comment

I swear i wasnt rude...i mean my tone was completely passive..im such a laid back guy...im not a bitchy little rich kid. Why does everyone try to pass me off like that? None of you even know me....
                    Well you have called me a loser twice and someone else a "waist of matter", sounds snobby to me.
                    Sam Rudge
                    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

• Originally posted by Simpleboy
                      Well you have called me a loser twice and someone else a "waist of matter", sounds snobby to me.
                      So wait...if i was "poor" or lower class..and i called him that..i wouldnt be snobby? You guys are crucifying me because i have money that was rightfully earned..This is rediculous. Shows that you are immature and narrow minded fools. Stop feeding your BS off of sterotypes that people like Paris Hilton and the celebrities on Cribs feed. I am not a rich kid. Get it? I didnt go around saying you wear rags or something. Im not calling you guys poor am i? No. Im not saying im better because i have more money then you at all! People's incomes and how much money they have isnt my business unless it's my own income and money or my family's. Stop inciting that im a bad person because i have money.

Comment

So wait...if i was "poor" or lower class..and i called him that..i wouldnt be snobby? You guys are crucifying me because i have money that was rightfully earned..This is rediculous. Shows that you are immature and narrow minded fools. Stop feeding your BS off of sterotypes that people like Paris Hilton and the celebrities on Cribs feed. I am not a rich kid. Get it? I didnt go around saying you wear rags or something. Im not calling you guys poor am i? No. Im not saying im better because i have more money then you at all! People's incomes and how much money they have isnt my business unless it's my own income and money or my family's. Stop inciting that im a bad person because i have money.
                        not at all. We're 'crucifying' you because you're a douchebag. All your talk about your daddy's money just gives us material.

Comment

• Originally posted by screaming_emu
                          not at all. We're 'crucifying' you because you're a douchebag. All your talk about your daddy's money just gives us material.
                          Douchebag....real mature. Why dont we just lock this forum up. Its not even on topic about widebody jumbos or narrowbodies over the Atlantic or whatever....

Comment

Douchebag....real mature. Why dont we just lock this forum up. Its not even on topic about widebody jumbos or narrowbodies over the Atlantic or whatever....
                            I didn't claim to be mature

Comment

i know how life works.

Believe me, i know your airline is going in the hole, but im paying you good money so you better kiss my ass.

That is arrogance, pure and simple-and that is why people on this forum don't like your attitude. A lot of people here work in customer service-including me. If you came to me with that attitude you certainly wouldn't get bad service, but you would be surprised how far a little humility and respect will get you when you need my assistance.

As for knowing how life works at 17 years of age.......

Matt
                              My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

• Originally posted by egll
                                That is arrogance, pure and simple-and that is why people on this forum don't like your attitude. A lot of people here work in customer service-including me. If you came to me with that attitude you certainly wouldn't get bad service, but you would be surprised how far a little humility and respect will get you when you need my assistance.

As for knowing how life works at 17 years of age.......

Matt

First of all, that was a joke.
                                I understand partially how much of a pain in the ass it can be when you have to deal with a major problem that you didnt create. I am very humble and i am never in people's faces like most customers. I just get upset when someone cant hand me a form that should be easily handed to me when i know they have them.

Second i forgot i dont know how life works until 18 offcially..

Comment

Working...
                                X