No announcement yet.

Meigs 2 years later: It's for the birds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This isn't a party matter, it's a dipshit sneaking in under the radar (literally) and violating federal law.

Comment

actually, if you read what I posted from AOPA, apparently, he didn't break law. Just his word.
      THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
      Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
      George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

This is a big FUCK YOU, going out to Richard M. Daley for lowering the quality of what I think is the best city in the USA. I remeber going to the Oshkosh airshow in 03 and there was a bunch of people trying to keep meigs open... I really hope the rebuild the airport there one day..... don't think it will happen.

BTW, I know the aviation community thinks Daley is an asshole, but what does the everyday person who lives or spends alot of time in chicago think of him?
        Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

I live in chicago, right outside of the loop and i think hes a retard. He's riding Daddy's legacy and doesnt really know what hes doing. Replaced a great fire commissioner, ripped down meigs....Its quite annoying. Although to be honest, Meigs doesnt make that much of a difference at ORD. MDW though, its definatley different. Bottom line is that Daley is a douche. He imposes HUGE fines for parking garage follies and doesnt push automatic weapon bans back into effect into our city, too busy banning SPRAY PAINT. Contractors cant even buy it, it cant be found....such BS.

Comment

I am not a fan of Mayor Daley. Everything new and great in Chicago that he thinks up come after a visit to another city that used that element well. About a year and a half ago, I went to see my brother's office in the Sears Tower and I was able to take a picture of the large X's in the runway. Just because his ego was larger than this airport doesn't mean he had to shut it down.

Comment

Originally posted by UA-F9 Guy
              I live in chicago, right outside of the loop and i think hes a retard. He's riding Daddy's legacy and doesnt really know what hes doing. Replaced a great fire commissioner, ripped down meigs....Its quite annoying. Although to be honest, Meigs doesnt make that much of a difference at ORD. MDW though, its definatley different. Bottom line is that Daley is a douche. He imposes HUGE fines for parking garage follies and doesnt push automatic weapon bans back into effect into our city, too busy banning SPRAY PAINT. Contractors cant even buy it, it cant be found....such BS.
              Sounds like a real douche.......
              Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Working...
              X