Delta announces 5 new Florida routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta announces 5 new Florida routes

At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.

- Orlando and San Antonio (two roundtrip flights effective June 1);
    - Jacksonville and Boston (two roundtrip flights effective June 1);
    - Tampa and Key West (two roundtrip flights effective July 15);
    - Fort Lauderdale and Tampa (four roundtrip flights effective July 15);
    and
    - Fort Lauderdale and Jacksonville (four roundtrip flights effective
    July 15).

Additionally, Comair will add a fourth daily roundtrip flight between Orlando and Nassau, the Bahamas, effective June 1.
    Awesome news, the BOS-JAX flights will offer another connection opportunity for me. And except the additional flight on MCO-NAS and FLL-TPA, these routes can all be considered surprises.
    And some charity by DL:
    At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050414/clth035.html?.v=4

Awesome news, the BOS-JAX flights will offer another connection opportunity for me. And except the additional flight on MCO-NAS and FLL-TPA, these routes can all be considered surprises.
    And some charity by DL:
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050414/clth016.html?.v=6
    I'm assuming CRJ's?
    - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
      I'm assuming CRJ's?
      CRJs or ERJs. The article says the flights are operated by Comair and Chautauqua. Judging by the flight numbers, Comair will fly MCO-SAT and BOS-JAX, as well as the 4th MCO-NAS flight, while Chautauqua will operate the intra-Florida flights.

Comment

Working...
      X