JetBlue has big plans at JFK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JetBlue has big plans at JFK

Jetblue Airways Group, a low-fare carrier, may reach an agreement by July that would let it build a 26-gate terminal at JFK International Airport.

"We would hope, if things go according to plan, that during this quarter we would announce we have a lease site and commence construction of a 26-gate terminal at JFK, expandable potentially to 36 gates," finance chief John Owen said yesterday at a Bear Stearns conference in New York.

- The baby will be back -

How many gates do they have right now? When they get theses new gates will they leave their old ones and free up gates for other carriers or will these new gates just keep up with their new planes?
    Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

I saw one of their aircraft the other day when I flew into LaGuardia. Do they fly to both...or what's up?

Comment

Originally posted by YWG Chick
        I saw one of their aircraft the other day when I flew into LaGuardia. Do they fly to both...or what's up?
        yes they fly into LGA with 6 or 7 daily to FLL.
        Alex
        Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

6 or 7 times a day to FLL! Do they also do FLL-JFK?
          Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

And in other news.....
            Lisa Kalis Practical Traveler column on decline in passenger satisfaction with JetBlue airline; statistics show that JetBlue is ranked last out of 19 airlines in ontime arrivals, with worst records in its base cities, Fort Lauderdale and New York (La Guardia); chief executive David Neeleman comments on challenge to keep customers happy; photo; list (M)

keep that up, and they wont need that JFK terminal.

Comment

Originally posted by AA 1818
              6 or 7 times a day to FLL! Do they also do FLL-JFK?
              Yes, about 11 daily, JFK-FLL was B6's first route and is the number one route for B6 I believe.

Alex

Originally posted by chrisburns
              And in other news.....
              Lisa Kalis Practical Traveler column on decline in passenger satisfaction with JetBlue airline; statistics show that JetBlue is ranked last out of 19 airlines in ontime arrivals, with worst records in its base cities, Fort Lauderdale and New York (La Guardia); chief executive David Neeleman comments on challenge to keep customers happy; photo; list (M)

keep that up, and they wont need that JFK terminal.
              baah chris, every airline will have a bad apple. you cannot please everybody, and JFK is a busy airport, your going to have delays there. Whihc is why WN doesn't fly there, delays.
              Alex
              Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Working...
              X