bmi in Ireland and Saudi Arabia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bmi in Ireland and Saudi Arabia

I've heard a number of rumours about bmi and the two places mentioned in the title, firstly, I hear bmi are to expand in Ireland, Kerry and Derry I think with the posibility of another London Heathrow route, and secondly, that bmi have abandoned plans to fly to Riyadh because they never asked the Saudi government or sommet and because of that the Mumbai route will be affected, any details anyone?
    DTVAirport

Re:

Originally posted by bmiChris2k5
    I've heard a number of rumours about bmi and the two places mentioned in the title, firstly, I hear bmi are to expand in Ireland, Kerry and Derry I think with the posibility of another London Heathrow route, and secondly, that bmi have abandoned plans to fly to Riyadh because they never asked the Saudi government or sommet and because of that the Mumbai route will be affected, any details anyone?
    Mumbai service affected because BMI won't be flying to Saudi Arabia? That's probably one of the funniest things I've read in a while. Sorry, couldn't hold back.

BMI already began flying a few days ago between LHR and BOM. And it's actually going to increase n/s's between LHR and BOM from 4x weekly to daily service effective Oct. 28th or so, what you've been hearing are probably just that, rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrot
      And it's actually going to increase n/s's between LHR and BOM from 4x weekly to daily service effective Oct. 28th or so, what you've been hearing are probably just that, rumors.
      BMI would only be able to increase the frequency during winter season when India implements its unconditional seasonal open-skies though. It would need to decrease its frequency back to 4 weekly next summer since current bilateral only allows it to fly 4 weekly.
      Next:
      None Planned

Comment

Re

So what about the Ireland flights?
        DTVAirport

Comment

Irish PSO announcement could be next week
          The upgraded Air Humberside
          NOW WITH FORUM
          NEW! Air Humberside Photos @ Fotopic
          The NEW UK Airport News